Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Installation using OEM mounting points underneath, screws or small bolts through the wheel wells and double-sided tape along the top to sug up fitment. Ease of install: 3 out of 10. (Very simple)

Installed pic

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this price painted?
No, definitely not.

I like it but almost 300 for 2 little pieces is pretty steep for me unless price includes paint
If you think $270 with shipping is expensive for a polyurethane front lip, you're missing something. This isn't some cheap Ebay/Chinese-made piece. There's a ton of customization that went into actually making it too.

The OEM mounting points underneath are those ones holding the bumper on?
I believe they hold on the wheel well liners

·
Registered
97 Posts
So I went to your company website and it shows the price that is painted. But I do not see the paint option for Black Noir Pearl. All that shows is Becketts Black & Timeless black. I'm ready to pull the trigger on these things but I want the color to match.

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I went to your company website and it shows the price that is painted. But I do not see the paint option for Black Noir Pearl. All that shows is Becketts Black & Timeless black. I'm ready to pull the trigger on these things but I want the color to match.
There is a Black Noir Option (AF) for 340 on the website.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just bought these a few minutes ago and can't wait. Now, hopefully they ship within the 20 business day period for it being painted.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So I'm curious. Who has gotten their orders? I ordered mine on Aug 28th and I still not received a shipped status update.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts