Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys has anyone bought the front lip from sarona and if so how much more inches down does it go from the factory bumper? And hows the fit and finish once you install it?? thanks... :dunno:

·
Island Coupe
1,060 Posts
Hey guys has anyone bought the front lip from sarona and if so how much more inches down does it go from the factory bumper? And hows the fit and finish once you install it?? thanks... :dunno:
Search for Prodigy lip. You will see lots of examples and you don't lose much ground clearance with it. I actually ordered this lip not long ago. Just waiting for delivery.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I had the Sarona kit on my car for a while. You can see pics HERE. It was manufactured to be right at stock height, so the lip will not lower your car at all. Fit is absolutely perfect.

If you'd like pricing and availability, shoot me a PM. This front lip can also be shipped with a number of the sideskirts that we offer as well....so combined shipping discount!

Search for Prodigy lip. You will see lots of examples and you don't lose much ground clearance with it. I actually ordered this lip not long ago. Just waiting for delivery.
Good recommendation. The Prodigy is also right at stock height and has an excellent fit. Inventory should be here by the end of the week! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts