Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I literally searched my ass off, avoided the facebook group for good reason. knowing how dead this is I'm sure it'll just get viewed or something.

I'm having an issue with this grill currently. I have attached the bottom portion of the grill, the bit that is apparently supposed to slide in the the tabs on the bumper? There were these two metal pins which broke off btw. Anywho I read off an old post from Mike of Import Shark, which the photos were no longer available (JML) That you have to slide the bottom groove of the grill into the tabs on the bumper, my issue is that no matter the angle and pressure I put. It will not slide. The grill looks fine ,Minus the top mount screw hole being torn off.. so I am not sure if I'm just an idiot or if the part that locks the bottom of the grill down is faulty. The photo where it looks like it's installed. I mean the top bit is sure. The bottom is left to fly up in the wind if need be. I took my bumper off and tried doing this from the back as well. sat outside for 3 hours trying to figure it out, The most progress I have made was scratching my bumper and the grill due to me pushing and attempting to slide the grill under the tabs... Call me a dumb ass or something if you can't help. I'll take the heat.

Attachments

·
240SX turned GC
1,176 Posts
try installing the grille without the mesh... mine was like that, and i gave up. 3 years later i was fixing the mesh, and put it back in its place to see how it looked, and lo and behold, it fell in place.... lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts