Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since I bought my 2013 2.0T premium about a year ago, this weird thing happens where my screen and radio turn off randomly. It used to happen rarely and for only a couple mins but lately it’s been a couple times a week and now it’s been off for a day and won’t turn back on. It’ll usually go back on by itself and when it does all my settings are reset. I tried disconnecting the battery, pressing the reset button, nothing works... I haven’t really been able to find someone else with this problem on these threads. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mine just went out today out of the blue .. Got in, cranked it up ... screen is BLACK .. radio wont come on at all ..!!
I check the audio fuse and amp fuse .. all good ..!! I did notice that seconds after sitting there wondering why its not comming on .. the radio EJECTS my cd ..!! So i know it has power but why wont the radio or the 7 inch screen come on ??

·
Registered
13 Posts
So since I bought my 2013 2.0T premium about a year ago, this weird thing happens where my screen and radio turn off randomly. It used to happen rarely and for only a couple mins but lately it’s been a couple times a week and now it’s been off for a day and won’t turn back on. It’ll usually go back on by itself and when it does all my settings are reset. I tried disconnecting the battery, pressing the reset button, nothing works... I haven’t really been able to find someone else with this problem on these threads. Anyone have any ideas?
I have the same exact problem man still dealing with it now did you ever figure out what the problem was?? Im thinking a fuse but mine were all good as well, only way to get my radio on is turning off the fuse box inside but as soon as I switch it back on it cuts right off again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts