Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a call yesterday from Steven on the STILLEN front lip, and I had to do a little investigating into what was happening with it.

He urged me to get over on the forum, and get some people up to date.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little about me,

Since 1999 I have worked on the Nissan Skyline GT-R, and a number of other cars. In 2006 I was the crew chief on a race team that ran an R34 GT-R in World Challenge. In 2010 I worked on a team that ran two touring cars(Scion) in World Challenge, and won the Manufactures Championship, Drivers Championship, and Rookie of the year.

My personal experience is heavy in the turbocharged aftermarket world.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to get up to 10 posts to post pictures. Slowly adding post count here.

We have the front lip, it is ready, however we never got any installed pictures on customer cars, so the listings never went active.

(I would post the image, but I don't have 10 posts)

The part number is KB914022 - Normal sale pricing is $314.34, however right now the special introductory pricing is $249.00.

We produce all our urethane in house here in Costa Mesa, CA.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
I need to get up to 10 posts to post pictures. Slowly adding post count here.

We have the front lip, it is ready, however we never got any installed pictures on customer cars, so the listings never went active.

(I would post the image, but I don't have 10 posts)

The part number is KB914022 - Normal sale pricing is $314.34, however right now the special introductory pricing is $249.00.

We produce all our urethane in house here in Costa Mesa, CA.
Urethane FTW! :bowdown:

·
BLK N YLW
526 Posts
Can't wait to see what the lip looks like!

What are you guys up to next? 3.8 Parts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Urethane FTW! :bowdown:
If I could post links or pictures, I would post one of a GT-R customer having a small off at VIR, losing the lip, running it over with the car, and then it being in good enough shape to put back onto the car.

If it was fiberglass, or carbon fiber, it would have been 1000 tiny shards of fiber.

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
I like it ! Just wanna see it
In a car first...

·
Registered
31 Posts
theres a few pictures of the lip on a few cars floating around gencoupe, i saw a silver one and a white one let me see if i can find the link to the threads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts