The 3.8 GT models come with rear parking sensors, maybe they'll add the front parking sensors and a back-up camera as well?and.. the front distance sensor will be added in F/L
Korea current GC is using rear distance sensor.
As i know USA GC had not rear distance sensor.
So Front Sensor can be applied only korea version GC.
The researcher said that "350 horse power"Sounds like good news!
Although the G-coupe is making all that power without D/I...
And D/I engines are hard to work with, right? Like the IS 350 engine, you can't really do much to it... so I heard?
I Don't Know exactly about back-up camera addition.The 3.8 GT models come with rear parking sensors, maybe they'll add the front parking sensors and a back-up camera as well?
How are you (and other fellow GC owners in Korea) feeling about these upgrades Gansei?
Thanks..gansei has been pretty accurate - before the coupe was released he released a lot of highly accurate info.
which brings me to my next point....If the 2.0T GDI in the sonata is making 300whp with just a reflash...
Yeah I already posted this leak a month ago from a friend who is up there, I wont disclose who it is since he could loose his job.expected release date => 2011/7~8 in korea market
1. Front shape changed
2. Rear LED Lamp
3. 350whp engine(GDI)
4. one peice wheel
5. 7 or 8 transmission
6. the front distance sensor
I like the sound of all of this!!!Yeah I already posted this leak a month ago from a friend who is up there, I wont disclose who it is since he could loose his job.
1. Yes there will be a new front bumper, headlights will stay the same. As well as the back bumper.
2. yes along with an updated look
3. 350 on regular around 370 for premium, 2.0t receives 250 with an unknown bump with premium.
5. the 3.8 will receive an 8 speed automatic zf transmission 2.0t will get a 6 sped auto.
6. only for the premium, limited and track
7. new springs and shocks for both models
8. New wheel design
9. new color scheme for the limited.
10. center console redesign.