Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been on & off trying to sell these OEM springs since 2011 - when I took them off of my 2011 GenCoupe and upgraded to TEIN. I have them in the TEIN box basically brand new (only 3 months used) and they need to go. I have moved quite a few times since then and they just keep moving with me.

PM me if interested and I can provide pictures and contact info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I wanted to pm you but i dont have enough posts to be able to do that so anyway i sent you this: Hi, I saw your post about your stock springs, I bought my genesis with lowering springs on it and i dont like the harsh ride, I was wondering though, are the springs for the track trim or base trim?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I wanted to pm you but i dont have enough posts to be able to do that so anyway i sent you this: Hi, I saw your post about your stock springs, I bought my genesis with lowering springs on it and i dont like the harsh ride, I was wondering though, are the springs for the track trim or base trim?
Ben,

Sorry it took so long to reach out to you. I sent you a PM and then realized you mentioned you didn’t have access to that option. I still have them. I had a 2011 Gen Coupe 2.0T so I’m not sure if they are ok for a track, but again I barely had them on and they are very clean and have just been sitting in a box for 7 years. I just didn’t have the heart to throw them away knowing that someone might need them. Let me know if you’re still interested. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts