Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All parts will be off the car by next Saturday so they can ship on Monday the 25th .

Feel free to PM me,email [email protected] (this is also the paypal address if you send money and something had sold before you got me payment I will refund your money) or you can text or call me at 304-952-6622 for any other questions.

Engine

Beyond Redline Off Road Downpipe with extra bung for Wideband Price: 300 shipped to anywhere in US

Oil Return Seal Price: $10.00????

Miscellaneous Parts make offers please!!!

All orders ship from 24740 so use that to find out ruff estimate on shipping cost's.

I know there is more I have to sell so I will update as I find it. PM me for quick responses since I have instant emails going to my phone. I want to add these parts are used so minor nicks in grill and lip from daily driving nothing bad. All other engine parts are just used looking nothing over the top and you could polish everything back to looking great I just do not have time. I am willing to meet anyone close once payment is received.

Once something is paid for I will update in the lower part of this list with the name of the buyer and when it is shipped.

Parts sold
AGP Catch cans and TXS SRI sold to John596.Shipped
Blox Neo Chrome Shift Knob sold to DRichShipped
DW 550cc Injectors sold to zelfiris Shipped
OEM Fogs with DD 6K HIDs sold to 2highpsi Shipped
Stealth Black Wing Emblem sold to ReyzaShipped
M&S Carart Front Grill (Type-D) Sold to RavShipped
Stock Wastegate Sold To HeathShipped
Sequence Front Lip Painted White And Black bottom lip with minor wear sold to backsider578Shipped
Beyond Redline FMIC, Block off plate, and Catback Exhaust sold to 2highpsiShipped
Stock BPV Sold To VoykayoShipped
New never used SR48 Titanium lugs Sold to LucidShipped
Beyond Redline Fuse box cover left and right side ones Sold to RustyShippedMSA 2 Pod pillar Sold to SfGenKidShipped

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but I am willing to work on price and shipping after I see where you live and the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Would you take $120 shipped to 92614 for the Fogs?

·
Registered
469 Posts
ill take the shift knob, is that 50 shipped?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
So you finally decided to part out. Going to get that EVO or STI you talked about awhile back?

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You selling the car?!
So you finally decided to part out. Going to get that EVO or STI you talked about awhile back?
No just finally made up my mind on what I really want to do with this car and going to take this money to finish paying my winter beater(08 Mitsu Lancer GTS) off. After I do that I am going to do some things to the Genesis but its going to be a few.

Would you take $120 shipped to 92614 for the Fogs?
PM coming your way

ill take the shift knob, is that 50 shipped?
Prices are not shipped please PM me your zip code and I will follow up with the USPS in the morning for pricing.

Ill buy you're fogs
Please PM me your zip code so I can do shipping quote.

·
1FSTCPE
251 Posts
pm sent for AGP

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updated the day the parts will be off the car since I just got a call I will be headed out of town this week for work. Can ship everything on Monday the 25th once payment is received.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AGP Catch cans and TXS SRI sold to John596.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thread back up everything for sale. Will have more I am sure but everything besides what is marked at the bottom is still for grabs!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car will be in my possension until Saturday if someone wants the superlux tails come get them. I need your stocks plus 100 bucks let me know. Zip is 24740!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Waiting on the PM for fogs brotha! Will send as gift if you can work with me on total price!

·
White 2.0T A/T
772 Posts
Car will be in my possension until Saturday if someone wants the superlux tails come get them. I need your stocks plus 100 bucks let me know. Zip is 24740!
Ugh I wish I was close to you. I'd jump on this right now. Good luck with sale. Let me know if you ever decide to ship the superlux. I can ship you my lights and you ship me yours and I can pay on top of that also if you don't need stock tail lights right away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ugh I wish I was close to you. I'd jump on this right now. Good luck with sale. Let me know if you ever decide to ship the superlux. I can ship you my lights and you ship me yours and I can pay on top of that also if you don't need stock tail lights right away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Sorry man I just can not take a chance on shipping damages since I do not have a back up set to use.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.