18% Tints
Grimmspeed plate relocation kit

Performance/Suspension:
Magnaflow CBS w/resonator delete
Garageline 20/25 Spacers

·
DeeGeeCee Basterd!!!
1,603 Posts
Got my game face on for round 2 baby!!! Any more turbo charged V6's out there??? :gc-wmscared0016: hehe :D
:bowdown: Chrome handles FTW this month!!!

·
DeeGeeCee Basterd!!!
1,603 Posts
kondypl...check the rules on the number of pix allowed ;)

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks riz for the comment I sometime miss ole blue.

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Gee thanks Jay, that's right kind of ya. I'm willing to look past your betrayal last month, :rofl:
LOL!! Man it was a hard decison but how can you not vote for the Reverend Zamboni? I believe that would have been blasphemous. i had to give it to the higher authority LOL

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
LOL!! Man it was a hard decison but how can you not vote for the Reverend Zamboni? I believe that would have been blasphemous. i had to give it to the higher authority LOL
LOL no worries brotha. Is he really a Reverend???? I would have just backed out had I known :sad:

:bowdown: Chrome handles FTW this month!!!
Hopefully, haha :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
Might as well try....

Performance:
K&N Typhoon SRI
SFR Stage 1 Tune

Visual:
Spec-D R8 Headlights
M&S Type D Front Grill
OEM Fogs
6k HIDs Headlights/Fogs
Black Gen Wing Badge
20% Tint All Around
OEM Trunk Lip
Stage 2/3 DD Interior Lights

Suspension:
Eibach Sportline Springs
H&R Trak 20/25mm Spacers

·
Registered
157 Posts
A lot of great cars, and Mira=wow...but sorry, I voted for Rizor last month, and I'm going to have to vote for him again! Wish I could've voted for him to go to SEMA as well!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry Guys but Rizor has got my vote this month none of the others really poped out at me no offense guys still nice rides but Rizor rised above.

·
1,795 Posts
A lot of great cars, and Mira=wow...but sorry, I voted for Rizor last month, and I'm going to have to vote for him again! Wish I could've voted for him to go to SEMA as well!
WOW dude! Thanks for the mad love! Your post totally made my day. And yeah, I heard about the Hynudai/SEMA contest, but I'm not on Facebook, and since the voting was based off of Facebook friends, family and other members, I thought it best to sit this one out... Cause I ain't got no friends :( :wtc: :rofl: I da playin. Plus I was already offered the chance to go to SEMA by DPE wheels via Toyo Tires. But I gracefully declined because I used a good amount of my vacation time serving on a missions trip earlier in May. But thanks all the same my man for you vote of confidence, it means a lot :D :D :D

Sorry Guys but Rizor has got my vote this month none of the others really poped out at me no offense guys still nice rides but Rizor rised above.
Hehe, "Rizor rised" That's good stuff Mista Mumba :D Thanks for the vote brotha!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Come one people there has to be more entries than this. Even though Rizor's car will probally win lets at least try to whoop his tail or somehow sabotage his pictures..

:gc-wmscared0016:

·
1,795 Posts
Come one people there has to be more entries than this. Even though Rizor's car will probally win lets at least try to whoop his tail or somehow sabotage his pictures..

:gc-wmscared0016:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Sabotage though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's messed up man! Lol Someone's going to crash PhotoBucket's server or something, haha. And in all fairness Rev_Zamboni whooped my and the rest of the guys tails last month somethin fierce, so I had to step up my game, (or step down, depending on how you look at it) to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Too funny though, love you Mira :D (in a Bro love kind of way... no ****, lol)

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
Should make it a theme color for each month. Or maybe certain mod limits. LOL. Rizor so far has murdered all of us. Ahhh well, there's always next YEAR when I have more funds!

·
Canonshooter
731 Posts
i'd submit pictures if i had any new ones hahah. rizor got this month though :p

·
<WARNING:NSFW!>
2,076 Posts
Bama coupe ftw.
Challmark got that clean custom ride!
Rizor has an amazing ride we almost need seperate catgories on this veal keeping the big dogs in one and the rest to duke it out. Cause rev had a hands down sick fing ride and Rizor is the same almost impossible to compete here.

·
Stafford Motor Sports
283 Posts
Well I guess I will throw down! even if the 2.0's have more mods ;p
I am on deployment and still have parts to put on at the house but here it goes ;p

VIS - AMS carbon hood painted
VIS -K2 carbon trunk

Rhys Millen Racing Redbull race car parts list -
Full carbon fiber Fomula drift bumper and Time Attack bumper -repainted and installed
Full carbon fiber Rear center diffuser for center exhaust installed

Rhys Millen Racing WOven carbon products list -
Carbon grill
carbon side skirts

Importshark parts list -
carbon fiber radiator cover

Mishimoto - Carbon fiber radiator cap

SickSpeed - Oil cap/ polished with carbon fiber insert

SickSpeed - Carbon fiber valve stem caps

Custom center exhaust with two 4" carbon fiber tips

Weapon-R - Cold Air intake with AEM washer tank

3d Carbon wapped fuse boxes and 3800 engine cover

irad 105 radar by cobra for android phones

Ralco - Short throw Shifter

Axis- Shine wheels -
front 20x9
rear 20x10

Nitto NT-555 tires -
front 245-35-R20
rear 275-35-R20

·
1,795 Posts
Should make it a theme color for each month. Or maybe certain mod limits. LOL. Rizor so far has murdered all of us. Ahhh well, there's always next YEAR when I have more funds!
i'd submit pictures if i had any new ones hahah. rizor got this month though :p
Bama coupe ftw.
Challmark got that clean custom ride!
Rizor has an amazing ride we almost need seperate catgories on this veal keeping the big dogs in one and the rest to duke it out. Cause rev had a hands down sick fing ride and Rizor is the same almost impossible to compete here.

Hahahahaha, you guys are killin me with these Ride of the Month comments and suggestion. I appreciate the love though. Some of these ideas are actually pretty cool. I think a ROTM for one color of coupe only would be awesome. I'd like to see people compete for the best Karussell white Genesis, or Interlagos Yellow. There should be at least 5 or 6 to vote on for poll like that.

You jotting this down Mira? :D

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.