Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a guy challenge me on FB to a drag race at our local track. I immediately accepted his challenge and went on my way, later on that day I go back to the post and see one of his friends saying "The ONLY way a Hyundai beats an infiniti is if it pushes it across the finish line" -___-. This guy drives a bone stock 4 door G37 and hes always talking smack but I usually ignore him because I dont have money to be throwing away on tires because I destroyed them at the track. It still surprises me how people IMMEDIATELY assume its slow because its a Hyundai. I had been looking for a reason to test my new custom tune anyway and the race is this Friday, video and slip to follow.

·
GTX3576R:)
578 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sub'd for results. Destroy the Infiniti.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I'll race you at the track. I used to own a 3.8 Track. I know how slow they are.

:rofl:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sub'd for results. Kill it!

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
If this guy has a G37x, you might be setting yourself up for embarrassment.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Slub a dub subbed...... And if this guy has a 2013 with bolt-ons and a custom tune i dont see him losing....

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Hopefully you're not going up againt the G37x. It's AWD, and should dyno around 260-280. It's an automatic, and your only saving grace is that it weighs a few hundred more. It'll be close, so I wouldn't be surprised if you lose.

Bench racing at it's finest, good sir.

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
I say race him and find out!

·
GTX3576R:)
578 Posts
1 - 20 of 235 Posts