Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

· Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

*image edited 07/15/10*

Hi guys, after a successful introduction to our ECU reflash, we have decided to take a tour so you can experience the reflash in person.
The areas we will be covering are listed above along with the day we will be there.
If you are from the surrounding states, feel free to take a drive up to the location nearest to you and check out the reflash.
I know driving to each location take somewhere between 3-10 hours driving, but we really want to show our appreciations to customers and let them testout.

During this tour we are going to have a couple tuners from SFR Korea travel with us (SFR USA) to help get this done.
We are also bringing bunch of KDM products that we carry on our website, and will be offering them before shipping price and help with installations if possible.

Regular price for the 3.8 reflash is $600 and regular price for the 2.0T is $550.
During this tour, prices for 3.8 and 2.0T will be $400. 3 month warranty also applies to the tour.
Come out, get the tune, and test drive your OWN car and see/feel the difference.
If you don't like it, we can reflash it back to stock on the spot and issue you a FULL refund.
Anyone is welcome to come.
*Only some locations will have dynos available*

Please start a list if you are interested in coming/purchasing this reflash to help us get an idea of how many people will be attending. We will be traveling very far so we want the turnout to be good. :)
If we don't have enough people joining in, we have no chance but cancelling for some locations.
Please note these spots are only of our rough ideas where it could take places.
Time/Location/address will be announced once we confirm that we have enough interests @ each location.

Friends and family are welcome to come also. This would be a great way to meet new faces, meet new forum members, and see some nice Gencoupes.

Any suggestions, feel free to contact us or reply to this thread.
Thank you for looking!

************************************************** *************************************************
Updated on July 19th !!

Now we need to know who's coming and who's doing the reflash and who's doing the custom tune.
We need to know the exact time frame so we would appreciate it if you jump on the list
We will also need to get $50 deposit to lock you in the spot (except for spectators) and payment goes to seoulfulracing @ yahoo.com (no space) by via PAYPAL.

It would be also easier for us to get ready ahead if you could also mention your Screen name/model/trim/tranny/(Spectator or Reflash or Custom tune)/time
* All the events will start at 10am and finish at 6PM *

ex) [email protected] 3.8 V6/Base model/Manual/Custom tune/10 AM

IF you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you

August 5th @ Next Mod

August 6th @ Chag motorsport

· 2.0T
85 Posts
I would defiantly be interested!

It would be great if you could bring an extra "INJEN Cold Air Intake Kit for 2.0T" too. :)

· 「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
looks like a nice one there. But no love for VA? lol

· Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Slurpee
1,740 Posts
No love for Seattle, WA? :( lol.

· Herpes Free!
1,016 Posts
You guys need to come more south...lol.

· Registered
978 Posts
Interested for Toronto
Two questions though,
1: Do i loose functionality of the trip computer if i get this? What about the instant torque and mgp reading on the dash?
2: If bought previously, can you bring a 3.8 ARK exhaust with you? (lol am i crazy for asking you to bring a huge box accross the border???)

· Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How do I confirm the purchase?
Once we have the meet set for sure, we will contact you
First we need to gather as many as people, and we can only go to the spots if there are enough interests like it says above

Where in Montreal? I'm gonna drive up.
We haven't set the place yet.
I hope someone in Montreal can tell us.

No love for Seattle, WA? :( lol.
We will eventually do the whole nation tour.. Please stay put :)

aug 9th in queens.. thats right by me.
have to try and get some engine mods together so i can get a reflash.
Sure !

You guys need to come more south...lol.
We will, too

toronto, i'm coming in.
interested to know about this flash.
We can't wait!

Interested for Toronto
Two questions though,
1: Do i loose functionality of the trip computer if i get this? What about the instant torque and mgp reading on the dash?
2: If bought previously, can you bring a 3.8 ARK exhaust with you? (lol am i crazy for asking you to bring a huge box accross the border???)
1. Nope.. Some customer said that but it wasn't the error. Everything will work just like stock
2. We are not an ARK dealer but we can definately bring 7ism exhaust

Anything in Western Canada or North Western states?
Yes we will be doing that eventually.. just not yet.
We are going to cover east cost first.

· Registered
126 Posts
Please start a list if you are interested in coming/purchasing this reflash to help us get an idea of how many people will be attending. We will be traveling very far so we want the turnout to be good. :)
If we don't have enough people joining in, we have no chance but cancelling for some locations.
Please note these spots are only of our rough ideas where it could take places.
Time/Location/address will be announced once we confirm that we have enough interests @ each location.
Where is the list for Toronto?

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.