Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there. There is also another source available for those clutch rods, Hyundai ix35/Kia sorento Master Clutch Cylinder, part number 416052S000, 35.5$ on koraps.
This clutch cylinder has adjustable rod which can be used.

Here original versus ix35: h t t p : // imgur.com/a/vbXw6

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I still have mine sitting in my glove box from probably two years ago when Luigi ordered two of them lol. Eventually Ill install it. maybe

·
InitialDIYmods on YouTube
285 Posts

·
shorttrack
1,632 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh without a doubt, the exterior paint quality on this car is very bad. I have way more little rock chips and etc than I should have on a 2012 car

I just put my Brembos in less than 2 weeks ago, so I can't speak for the quality of the powdercoating on those yet

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,470 Posts
I don't think you can get this anymore from SFR. You can get the adjustable rod out of a Hyundai clutch master cylinder that is adjustable though. Tuscon or Kia Sportage 2009-2013. 41605-2S000 A used one if you can find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't think you can get this anymore from SFR. You can get the adjustable rod out of a Hyundai clutch master cylinder that is adjustable though. Tuscon or Kia Sportage 2009-2013. 41605-2S000 A used one if you can find it.
I believe I found one manufacture that has an adjustable rod for the Tuscan at Carid. I should hear back from them tomorrow one way or another.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Couldn't you just use a Heim joint with a female threaded shaft and modify a hardened dolt to fit it then grind the head to match the cylinder end? Does anyone have the original rod dimensions or a link to them??

121 - 132 of 132 Posts