Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
:gc-wmscared0016:.... haltech.....
A bit too much for stock turbo 2.0, but it will be deffinatly better for tuning.
Alphaspeed is authorized dealer for Haltec and will tune it as well. Might still have well below MSRP units that had cosmetic scratches, new.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Dropping Knowledge
133 Posts
Fact The old Korean tuner that contracted with BTR was the ****. Privately they will confirm this. The clown above is the one who is cueless. More importantly he does not own and operate a Genesis with the above mentioned tunes and modifications. Dont comment on something you dont have personal knowlegde or experience with.

Hyundais have always been like this, the auto VT's were and are notorious for the TCU interfering with the "tuners" abilities to get the most out of the particular powerplant. Torkme who so many of you hate so much was the only guy I knew of that could tune with/around the TCU.

**It kills me how clan nish people get about their tuners. Expertise is always self apparent.

Yes I am out of the loop as to who what they are using,...mine has been perfect since it returned from Korea in January of 2017. That should tell you something,.............the cars perfect.
Save the childish comments for another place guy. I do own a Genesis Coupe for a long time among other cars. So yes I have plenty of knowledge on the platform and the subject. Feel free to insult me elsewhere because this isn't the place for it. I am not tuned by Alphaspeed so I am not "clan-ish". I do talk to Nolman every so often regarding ECU things from this platform and others. Yes expertise is apparent, especially when you resort to adolescent remarks.

:gc-wmscared0016:.... haltech.....
A bit too much for stock turbo 2.0, but it will be deffinatly better for tuning.
Alphaspeed is authorized dealer for Haltec and will tune it as well. Might still have well below MSRP units that had cosmetic scratches, new.
Haltech is awesome, I agree on the overkill BUT on the positive note they are going for very good prices right now. I think Jason has a few refurbs and a bunch are on sale from 1K to 1.4K. As a matter in fact someone is selling an Elite 1500 for about 1.7K, kind of a steal.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts