Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SFR Reflash for Georga!!!!!!!

So I was planning on going to Orlando for the reflash that [email protected] is doing in Apr but because it's going to be a 16+ hour ride there and back I may wait until they come closer. On Jay's behalf and the team at SFR I want to see how many people here in Georga would like to do this.

As of right now there is no date scheduled but if we get enough people that would like to get a reflash done, Jay may be able to give a date. This will good for people in east alabama and south Tenn as well. Also please place where you are going to be driving from so that Jay may pick a location easy for everyone.

I hope this helps you out Jay, please let me know what else to add.

1. Seminole118, 2.0T Rspec, M/T, Columbus GA

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Why would you want a reflash tour when Forged Performance in Marietta can tune your car with PowerAXEL?

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beacuse I really don't want to pay for the crazy price just because of there popularity. Also I dont want PA. That's why I started this thread.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Lol, they are pretty competitive price wise. Same price as most other tuners. I like the ability to get retuned whenever I want locally. But I wont post in your thread any more, enjoy your reflash.

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the fact you can take it back if need be, or to be re-tuned but they were outrageous when they quoted me and I dove all the way for that price!? I can buy the box cheaper on the vendor threads and take it to say top speed or batleground and pay less. I just wasn't impressed, not saying that there work is bad, it's not what i'm looking for. Now if I had a fully build R35 like they do maybe I would spend that kind of cash

·
Registered
426 Posts
man ive tried to get some people together but failed, u can try again and hopefully have better luck them me but im down :)

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah lets get the FL people up here as well jay. I will call some people here and let them know this looks good.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Definitely interested. Jay could you PM me how much this would cost on a 3.8 in ATL?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Forged CANNOT tune V6 cars. as stated we've tried a few times to get atl interest with no luck. i'm not holding my breath.

Jay any updates from Greddy?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in. 3.8 m/t from Chattanooga, TN. Just let us know when.

·
MUGEN
96 Posts
1. Seminole118, 2.0T Rspec, M/T, Columbus GA
2. aLi12302, 3.8 A/T
3. cbrady89 3.8 M.T
4. Mistyjoe7, 3.8 Track A/T, duluth GA

·
Registered
131 Posts
So, would this be a canned tune or a custom?

·
USMC
425 Posts
Jay do you think the 2.0 module will be ready by the time you came to Atlanta for the reflash tour?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts