6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I think I would be more interested in the PA flash with the module myself. I really wouldn't want to have my ECU opened/resealed to do the flash. Unless of course SFR has a module similar to PA out by then, which I believe he had said they were working on.

Nothing against SFR, my conscience just won't let me do the reflash without being able to flash back to stock whenever I feel like it. That and I want to keep the abilty of running my car on 87 in the winter.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
I'm in for a custom tune. Has to be on a Saturday tho.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
..to flash back to stock whenever I feel like it. That and I want to keep the abilty of running my car on 87 in the winter.
Are you referring to Stockish tune?
http://www.gencoupe.com/2-0t/53998-reflash-reverting-back-exact-stock-tune.html

If you really want your stock tune saved or put on the module, your ECU will need to be opened up.
We might have a module by then but so far with our ordinary of reflashing ECUs noone has any problems.
Plus not everyone can afford extra $200-300 for the module on top of the reflash.

Can't wait to go back to Montreal since we had a great welcome by dear membmers last visit.
Also I used to live in Ottawa and Montreal area, so it's nice visit my second home of my teenage years :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

We might have a module by then but so far with our ordinary of reflashing ECUs noone has any problems.
Plus not everyone can afford extra $200-300 for the module on top of the reflash.

Can't wait to go back to Montreal since we had a great welcome by dear membmers last visit.
Also I used to live in Ottawa and Montreal area, so it's nice visit my second home of my teenage years :)
If you do have the module by then, I'd be willing to pony up the extra $$ .

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think I would be more interested in the PA flash with the module myself. I really wouldn't want to have my ECU opened/resealed to do the flash. Unless of course SFR has a module similar to PA out by then, which I believe he had said they were working on.

Nothing against SFR, my conscience just won't let me do the reflash without being able to flash back to stock whenever I feel like it. That and I want to keep the abilty of running my car on 87 in the winter.
+1

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

If you really want your stock tune saved or put on the module, your ECU will need to be opened up.

No I'm referring to a stock tune I can run 87 octane on.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Montreal would be great, then the guys out in eastern ontario wouldnt have to goto far!

+1 on montreal!

·
tadam!
2,572 Posts
you can add me to the list

·
GET OFF MY LAWN!
2,261 Posts
I'm in the same mind as ManOnFire, HOWEVER, Montreal ain't far. So, even if I'm not getting the flash done, I'm gonna be tempted to take a day up there and come hang out, meet some guys'n'girls I haven't, including [email protected], who is, from everything I've seen, a stand-up dude.

Ottawa Peeps, roadtrip?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Great to ear that Jay want to came back here! If this append, I will certainly past by to see you again! But I already have my tune and don't put nothing more on my car from that the time I do my custom tune with Jay last year!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in the same mind as ManOnFire, HOWEVER, Montreal ain't far. So, even if I'm not getting the flash done, I'm gonna be tempted to take a day up there and come hang out, meet some guys'n'girls I haven't, including [email protected], who is, from everything I've seen, a stand-up dude.

Ottawa Peeps, roadtrip?
Sick

·
Registered
8,244 Posts

Ottawa Peeps, roadtrip?
Yes sir you are more than welcome to come and hang out with us!
We were going to actually throw something @ Ottawa this time if it is possible too.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes sir you are more than welcome to come and hang out with us!
We were going to actually throw something @ Ottawa this time if it is possible too.
My girlfriend and I absolutely love Ottawa, if there's a planned meet of any kind with our members, We would definitely make the trip this summer.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Agreed, because I really need a custom tune! I also want to reiterate that it has to be on a Saturday. :)

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
Also interested in a custom tune but not in April, too early for me. Hopefully we can get another visit from Jay in Late July or August. I may still go just for the drive....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts