Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are very happy to announce that we are going to have another ECU reflash dealer in Southern California.
A very good friend of mine, Ryan Yoon, who's been in Automotive industry for more than a decade is now back in the game with us.

He will be offering remote tunes services, carrying products, offering a joint event (custom/canned tunes) with us.
That being said, we'd have to be out there to train him and looking to offer some canned/custom tunes again.

You now have SFR reflash dealer who can read/write/tweak your ECUs with us online without downt time.
We are also working on joint Custom/Canned tune event shortly in Southern California.

Any questions or inquiries, please contact us.
Thank you!

List

1. azgencoup Custom tune
2. Jdnb86
3. Car Nut Custom tune
4. WeaponXI Custom tune+ ECU
5. SAFWhite10 Custom tune

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interested for specs
my PA tune is letting me down
What kind of specs are you talking about?

That's great news! Any idea where in socal it will be located?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It is about 25minutes from LAX so it's very central. Ryan is more likely a priviatior that runs his other business and do this service on the side.
Either way he will be very flexible with time and location being local guy.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
If you are interested, we can sure put you on the list and get this going :)
I'm very interested have been trying to get something proper for the longest time but something always comes up! When will the tuning become available?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much will it be for me to get custom tuned? I already have stage 1.5 tune on my 3.8 right now...
$200+ dyno. Thank you

I'm very interested have been trying to get something proper for the longest time but something always comes up! When will the tuning become available?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Custom tune will be only done @ our tuning events together.
We can start putting names on the list.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Jay - count me in for a revised custom tune. I think you're already aware of my situation and what we did on the last tune event in LA....would like to get it dialed in as a true custom tune. Let me know and put me on the list.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Add me to the list as well. I'd be interested in a Custom tune on a new core ecu. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Interested as well. how much is a custom tune for a 13' 3.8 with bolt ons (CBE, Test Pipes)

1 - 20 of 155 Posts