SFR "KDM the Tuner Dream Team" ECU Reflash Tour of 2012 !!
SFR International Inc. is proud to announce our one and only ECU Reflash Tour of 2012.
This is the second largest tour that we will be doing since our first event in July 2010.
SFR has been blessed enough to get a lot of supports from community while getting a lot of positive feedbacks from our products and services over the years.
We are inviting our dear affiliated true KDM tuners/Manufactures from Korea to offer the next level of service.
All of the invitees are currently in their FIELDS own their shops/operations and dealing with Korean vehicles daily.
Tour staffs are consists of
Mater Cho (Owner of Keres (One of the performance shops in Korea)
- 20 years of experiences in Korean car performance industry
- One of the top tuners in Korea who is known to fix problems that other shops can't yet made all the high hp records as seen in our videos
- Ex- Machine (Korean performance shop) head chief-in ECU management
- Owner of Keres performance shop (http://www.keres.co.kr), master technician of ECU management system
- Dynojet on site. Tunes cars daily.
- Ability to tune all KDM vehicles
Anonymous ( Owner of automotive performance parts manufacture)
- 18 years of experiences in Korean car performance industry
- Manufactures Race/hi performance products
- Sponsors top Korean racing companies
Anonymous ( Owner of performance shops in Korea)
- 8 years of experiences in Korean car performance industry
- Owns one of the best known performance shops for Hyundai Genesis Coupe/Kia Forte
- Deals with a lot of installations/ECU reflash daily
- Master in fabrications/builds high hp cars
Jay Kim (Owner/Founder of SFR International Inc. SFR USA/SFR Korea)
- 10 years of experiences in Korean car performance industry
- ECU tuner/Installer
- Offering ECU management solution since 2005 (New Tiburon/Elantra/etc) and have at least 500+ cars flashed by him
- Very familiar and expert in North American exported models (has been offering custom tune ECU reflash tours around the nation and internationally)
SFR USA staffs
- Have been working with Jay Kim related to ECU management
- Been offering installs on variety of products
We haven't set any locations/dates yet (as of July 19th).
However, we are shooting for the dates around August 10th-19th.
We will require minimum number of cars with deposits paid to secure.. (Minimum numbers of cars can be changed all depends on the location and the cars we are dealing with)
Anyone who's interested in getting the flash (Canned or custom tune) can start a thread under regional section of this forum.
Then, we will see how much interests we will get per region and see how we are going to arrange the tour route/time/date/location.
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY!!!!!