Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<SFR> Florida!!! Reflash Tour April 16-17,2011

Ok... Orlando,Florida... Here we go again :D
After few attempts, we could NOT get it happened!
It's worth of try the time of the year getting your cars ready to rock the year stronger and faster!

So it's the same format we tried before..

We can't confirm anything as of it yet, but we really need to gauge interests and what kind of tune everyone is looking for.

Canned tune Price is still $400 for special tour price.
Custom tune is $150 per/hr $300 for the relflash and $80-150 per/hr dyno (
depends on the shop).
If only few people out of 10 are interested in custom tune, it would be canned tune only.
I've already explained somewhere but dynoshop always want to charge for the day of renting and it will be somewhere $800-1000 for the day.
If we don't get at least 4-5 cars going on the dyno, there is no point for us to meet up @ performance shop but some public parking area.

Being said, I need everyone to list your screen name and where you are from and what kind of tune you are interested in.

ex)

Orlando
1. [email protected] 3.8V6 MT canned tune Orlando,FL

We really need to see enough interests to spend our time to get out there, so PLEASE have your name on the list.
This way, we can PM you privately and update if there anything time to time.
Also get your spots for the tune session.
Whoever has their name on the list have rights to go first than people who would be showing up without any notice.

For the specific location, let us see who majorities are located and what's comfortable and easy access for everyone .. also after gauging what kind of tune everyone is looking for.

Thank you!

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Seminole118 2.0T M/T Canned Tune. (driving from GA for this)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ill come hang out! at Orlando.. you guys use power axle module to hold your tunes right? if I get your Turbo and intake manifold who knows maybe I'll need a tune!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seminole118 2.0T M/T Canned Tune. (driving from GA for this)
Great!!! Thank you

Ill come hang out! at Orlando.. you guys use power axle module to hold your tunes right? if I get your Turbo and intake manifold who knows maybe I'll need a tune!
No we don't... We use different tools to save your original data/save it then apply the tune on your ECU physically.
We also have moduels in works that should come out soon.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a possibility that we just set only 1 location (Orlando) in Florida and have another location set @ Georgia.
Dates are still far away but we need to gauge interests to see if we should proceed or not.
Thanks!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like Orlando has some love!

Orlando
1. Darkgen (canned tune, ? model)
2. Seminole118 2.0T M/T Canned Tune
3. R-SPECK COUPE 2.0 Canned tune

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We don't know about the intake manifold yet but turbo manifolds (for stock turbo or bigger aftermarket turbos) are already available.
After few more testings in U.S side, we should be releasing upgrade turbo staged kits soon as well.
IT will be bolt on and can be driven by simple canned tune that we would normally give to stock turbos.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts