Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Continuing from the original thread: http://www.gencoupe.com/texas/468906-sfr-tuning-event-end-2015-a.html

We are shooting for a tuning event held possible in Houston, Texas area.
We already have enough people for the event so it's a go.
However we haven't set the location/date/time yet as we are just hit 8+ cars as of today.

DATE: TBA

***2.0T YEARS 10'-12'***

-Canned tune for 2010-2012 2.0T:
Stage 1: $250
Stage 1.5: $300

-Custom tune for 2010-2012 2.0T: $600 + Dyno or $400 + Dyno fee for returning customer

***2013 2.0T***

-Canned tune for 2013 2.0T:
Stage 1: $275
Stage 1.5: $325

-Custom tune for 2013 2.0T: $650 + Dyno or $400 + Dyno fee for returning customer

***3.8 YEARS 10'-12***

-Canned tune for 2010-2012 3.8:
Stage 1: $250
Stage 1.5: $300

-Custom tune for 2010-2012 3.8: $600 + Dyno or $400 + Dyno fee for returning customer

***2013 3.8***

-Canned tune for 2013 3.8:
Stage 1: $300

-Custom tune for 2013 3.8: $650 + Dyno or $400 + Dyno fee for returning customer

**********If you have larger injectors or turbo, contact [email protected] directly for pricing**********

***EXTRA ECU***

-Extra ECU for 2.0T: $270.00
-Extra ECU for 3.8: $380.00 USD

Deposits are required to secure a spot and they are non-refundable:

Custom tunes require a $200 deposit.
Canned tunes require a $100 deposit.

Please make your deposits to Jay at [email protected]

Current PAID LIST FOR DEPOSIT IN THE ORDER

- Joby71 Emil Le*** (JOBY paying my deposit)
- goodmanale Alexander Go**** (EXTRA ECU PAID)
- emc2807Evan Co***
- houlderk1 Keon Ho***r (CUSTOM)
- 2POINTSLOWgen Brice Gr**** (CUSTOM)
- jcastro jorge ca*** r (Houston AT 3.8 canned)
- Cesar Arroyo Cesar Arroyo
- Colby Kell*** (CUSTOM)
- Colton ***** (CUSTOM)
- eddie A**** (CUSTOM) 13 3.8
- Josh King ****** (CANNED TUNE)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know there are a couple more that what to get tuned but need a set date for the event so they can request time.off of work to be able to attend.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Jay, I just sent you the $380 for the extra ECU along with a note.

Thanks!

Edit: The money has officially processed through my account.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I talked with jay over facebook about the custom tune for my car with a bigger turbo and injectors. Just want to make sure the price on my custom tune

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey Jay, the Stage 2 for the 3.8 is the original 1.5? I have the 1.5 you flashed for me a month or two ago, was definitely looking into a custom tune to take advantage of the headers,, etc

Thanks,
Gabe

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jay, the Stage 2 for the 3.8 is the original 1.5? I have the 1.5 you flashed for me a month or two ago, was definitely looking into a custom tune to take advantage of the headers,, etc

Thanks,
Gabe
Hello Sorry for the confusion. Did not notice that while I am copying and pasting the OP.
Yes it is stage 1.5 which is still the most aggressive canned tune you can get compares with competition's stage 2

Custom tune is definitely hands down the best tune that's modified for your car+ mods over any type of canned tunes.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
i would put in a deposit if i knew a date. i cannot commit until i know for sure i can make it. i really want this to happen cause i need a tune. there is one more mod i would like to do before the tune but maybe it wont make a difference (PnP Intake manifold). does anyone know if it will matter if i get this mod after the tune? or will it be more beneficial to do it before the tune? thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am wanting to attend this as well, but like some of the other members I would like to see a set in stone date especially because of work and I would have to travel to Houston. Also, if a date is set pretty soon that will get me time to order some injectors and spark plugs so I can those delivered and install them down there.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Set stone dates weren't done since we were only gauging interests in a first place. It will be set with those who are already on the list that majority of guys want shortly.

·
Turbo2010
17 Posts
Just send the 200 deposit for the custom tune. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello guys. Just came back from Socal tuning event and catching up.
Didn't mean to die down the thread :) Let's all plan again for the location/date

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello guys. Just came back from Socal tuning event and catching up.
Didn't mean to die down the thread :) Let's all plan again for the location/date
Welcome back! Hope all went well in Cali.

Whatever date we pick let's just make sure the spare ECU's have gotten to you before the tune event :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im in for this one dangit!

should have the deposit in by the 25th

what type of begging would it take to get it to Austin this go around?

First Name: Will

Last Name: Stovall

Year, Engine, Trans: 2010, 2.0, Manual

Current Engine Performance Mods: Intake, FMIC, 2nd cat delete, exhaust

Current Location: Austin

Any Other Cities Willing to Travel to for Tuning?: Houston if i have to...

Currently Tuned by SFR (Yes or No)?: no

If yes, canned or custom?:NA

If no, tuned with another company or stock tune? no

Are you interested in a Canned or Custom Tune? canned

What is the difference between the stage 1 and 1.5 canned tunes?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im in for this one dangit!

what type of begging would it take to get it to Austin this go around?

Current Location: Austin

Any Other Cities Willing to Travel to for Tuning?: Houston if i have to...
You're going to have to travel to Houston, the city has already been decided, city determination started last year.

Jay can you update your first post in this thread to clarify this for future people?
Thank you

·
Turbo2010
17 Posts
Any weekend works best for me. I work Monday-Friday. The sooner the better. All up to you when you can get a shop to host us.
Yes I agree. Weekends are also when Im available. Why dont we do it Feb 14th, then we all have a good excuse not to take our GFs out haha!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes I agree. Weekends are also when Im available. Why dont we do it Feb 14th, then we all have a good excuse not to take our GFs out haha!
Hahaha I was thinking Valentine's weekend as well, but Saturday.
That Monday following is also President's Day.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts