Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my stage 1.5 canned tune in today, install was easy and took about 30-40 minutes. Had to recalibrate the ECU after which was no problem. Gotta say it is pretty awesome, the response when pressing the pedal is a million times better and it pulls way harder. No check engine lights and everything is good so far. Will update it after IV driven it for a few weeks. Overall awesome job Jay and SFR.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Put my stage 1.5 canned tune in today, install was easy and took about 30-40 minutes. Had to recalibrate the ECU after which was no problem. Gotta say it is pretty awesome, the response when pressing the pedal is a million times better and it pulls way harder. No check engine lights and everything is good so far. Will update it after IV driven it for a few weeks. Overall awesome job Jay and SFR.

Any recent stage 1 or 1.5 tune reviews?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice man, glad u felt a difference. Jay Is about an hour from me. I emailed him several months ago about a tune. Was gonna do canned, but changed my mind to ask for a dyno tune.
is your car a 3.8 or 2.0? I see a few different places do tuned, but settled on SFR because if how close they are to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts