Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Brandon (6thgear) has been sharing some good info regarding release dates and possible pricing leaks (good looking out).

I just want to let you guys (and any girls?) know that ~270 Gen Coupes arrived at a West Coast port yesterday. About 80 of the Coupes will be moved to a Socal port next week. And for all the BK fans in the South... don't worry. A batch of the vehicles will be moved to Hyundai's Southern port in the next two weeks.

However, Hyundai has not released the vehicles, so until it does so, the Coupes will be sitting at the ports. Also, there is a mix of both the 2.0 and 3.8s (this will be confirmed).

I know many (if not most, including myself) of us have been clamoring about pricing. Unfortunately, I don't have pricing information, some maybe Brandon can help us out with that... or we'll just have to wait for a leak.

Once Hyundai decides to release the vehicles, we can probably get a better idea on when to expect the Coupes at the dealers (I can probably help with that as well).

Hope this helps! And happy Friday!

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Anybody with ski masks and bolt cutters wanna take a trip to a port with me?

Thank you for the info, that's awesome. We finally have USDM Gen Coupes on our shores... Only a matter of time, now.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
I can ban you all with a flic of the wrist! lol

well, actually I have to click a link, then another link then NOT check the box that prevents you from being banned, then click a button... :evilgrin:
So, a FEW flicks of the wrist.... still intimidating. :D

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
Flesh, sent you a PM.

Seems to be a 10 post minimum before I can load pictures... :(
Just post 4 times over in the Off Topic threads...

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
I Want Pictures Noww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
DUUUUUDE, the silver and black ones (Track Pack, I would asssume) have the blacked out headlights!!!!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.