Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys not sure if anyone has had this issue been lookin around and haven’t found anything. Basically I was driving home and noticed it was hard to get into any gear like they weren’t in the right place and one in gear it felt like I was in neutral once home I played with it and it became loose checked under and the shaft coming from the transmission disconnected from the shifter fork where the roll pin goes. I was given two roll pins one bigger than the other but can’t fit the bigger one just the smaller one and shifter is still very loose is there something else or just try to fit the bigger roll pin also? I have a 2010 gen coupe 2.0t manual i was also told the ball part was worn and wasn’t the pin issue
Finger Gesture Thumb Insect Wrist
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Alloy wheel

·
Registered
449 Posts
The genesis shifter is absolute garbage anyways I would just upgrade to an aftermarket and be done with it. I've had mine for a month and am already sick of the rattle noise mine makes so I am ordering an aftermarket one this weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The genesis shifter is absolute garbage anyways I would just upgrade to an aftermarket and be done with it. I've had mine for a month and am already sick of the rattle noise mine makes so I am ordering an aftermarket one this weekend.
I have an aftermarket short throw shifter already this is the part after that connect to the transmission where 4384 is at
Line Rectangle Font Parallel Diagram

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ohhhh my bad hmm.....well damn I got nothin lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found this other image same diagram but shows another part after the pins not sure if maybe that’s what I’m missing to keep it from being loose?
Font Parallel Symmetry Pattern Triangle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts