Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doing my rounds to find a "home" shop near Seoul (I'm in Samsung Dong). If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Doesn't have to be hardcore peeps, but nice, fair, cool, like-minded people...

Let me know :hellokitty10:

Thanks,

-H

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
i will be in suwon for 2 weeks, leaving tomorrow.. any cool shops? (for gifts or hyundai specific items?, or samsung gadgets for cheap?)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Doing my rounds to find a "home" shop near Seoul (I'm in Samsung Dong). If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Doesn't have to be hardcore peeps, but nice, fair, cool, like-minded people...

Thanks,

-H
I am in S Korea too, looking for a shop but I am a few hours out of Seoul. Might be worth dropping by some of the track days/races at Mokpo, Inje or Taebek. Hook me up if you find anything out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to Podo Mall it's small but has a bunch of stuff to choose from don't forget about the Coex mall, the Korea Palace is very cool if your into history and the Seoul Arts Museum :D Seoul Grand park is a fun place if your into looking at wild animals. There's so many things to do in Seoul it's ridiculous.

·
Doing my thing in Korea
41 Posts

Thanks,

-H
What's your ride? The "best" shop I've seen so far around the Seoul area is DM Motors, they handle high-level import cars like Ferraris, M3s, etc.

Are you specifically looking for a Genesis Coupe tuning shop? Some of the more mechanical stuff (filters, etc.) can be found in Hannam, and if you want aero or body work done you need to travel north towards Pocheon.

If you're interested in track racing Yongin/Ichon is the place to go, but they're a bit far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts