Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
14.3 @ 96 - Stage 1
8,764 Posts
Carlisle Performance & Style May 14-15 (Sat/Sun)

Trying to get a feeler of who is planning on attending -

edit: if we register under newtiburon.com as club - 25 members will get us a free tent.

more details:

Dates: Sat May 14 and Sun May 15
Gates Open at 9am each day.

Prices

2011 Carlisle Performance & Style JUDGED Showfield
Price: $50.00

-register a car, truck, SUV, or sport bike to compete in the judged showfield. Registration includes weekend admission for two people. If you would like your entry window sticker mailed to you, please pre-register prior to April 11th, 2011. After registering, a receipt will be emailed to you - please bring this receipt to the event. Multi-vehicle discounts available. Discount only applies to cars registered at the same address and purchased during a single order. (Limit of 5). Pre-registration discount ends April 11 and all registration fees will increase $10

2011 Carlisle Performance & Style NON-JUDGED Showfield
Price: $40.00

2011 Carlisle Performance & Style NON-JUDGED Showfield
Price: $40.00

-Register a car, truck, SUV, or sport bike for the NON-JUDGED showfield. Park with your friends or club and still be a part of the showfield. Registration includes weekend admission for two people. If you would like your entry window sticker mailed to you, please pre-register prior to April 11th, 2011. After registering, a receipt will be emailed to you - please bring this receipt to the event. Multi-vehicle discounts available. Discount only applies to cars registered at the same address and purchased during a single order. (Limit of 5). Pre-registration discount ends April 11th and all registration fees will increase $10.

Show info page:
Carlisle Performance and Style - Hottest, Loudest, Fastest, Most Tricked-out Cars, Trucks, SUVs on the East Coast

whos in?? :point:
1) Djeterss
2) CrispedPenny
3) stevejohns
4) stylesp
4) fatflyguy
5) ItaliaTib2k3
6) 1badgenesis

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Ill be going.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Not really, its only about 6.5-7 hours. My family lives in the DC burrows (silver spring, and befesda, sorry about my fail at spelling)) I'm down there all the time lol. I used to goto the all ford nationals every years. I love carlisle always a great party!

·
King of the Pocono's Meet
133 Posts
Hey guys here's a suggestion. If anyone who plans to go to this and pre-registers, if you want you can register under newtiburon.com. If we get atleast 25cars to register under tht name we will get a free tent to use for the group and also be in the running for the biggest car club. Let's merge the 2 together and decimate all other clubs. Being in the non judging field. But in the show field.

We will all be parked together and how cool would tht be to have tibs/gens side by side like a super Hyundai meet.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I'm definitely going again this year. Beware that Tib that beat me last year for 1st place though. If he goes, he'll likely win again since that car was pimped to the max.

Either way, we really gotta plan this out because last year NOBODY showed up. Carlisle can be a blast if it's organized correctly with a group of people.

fat--
I'm SOOOO parking next to your car.

BTW Nikko...
Inside is kinda lame. They asked me to do it last year and I was real glad I didn't. Plus, once the car is inside, you can't take it out until the show is over.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Hey guys here's a suggestion. If anyone who plans to go to this and pre-registers, if you want you can register under newtiburon.com. If we get atleast 25cars to register under tht name we will get a free tent to use for the group and also be in the running for the biggest car club. Let's merge the 2 together and decimate all other clubs. Being in the non judging field. But in the show field.

We will all be parked together and how cool would tht be to have tibs/gens side by side like a super Hyundai meet.

Maybe instead of registering the group under NT.com, we should just make it a generic Hyundai thing. Something like "Hyundai Tuners" or something like that will encompass all of us under one banner that makes the most sense.

·
133 Posts
Italia, the only reason why I said tht was because there's already a newtib registering name under tht w/ atleast 12 so far. And if we make our own now tht kinda defeats the purpose of trying for 25. Plus they separate everyone at the show with the name u register under, so everyone can be together. Don't know bout u, but on a hot spring day I'd like to have some cover from the sun since its all open with no shade.

Wether ur a gen or a tib, ur still a Hyundai! Unless ur an accent and tht won't work,lol. But ur representing as a group. U know how many damn Honda haters will be there, why not make em realize they shoulda bought 1, rather than a fart can.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Lol I dunno, I have my own tent I usually bring with me. It should be a blast, I love carlisle events!

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Italia, the only reason why I said tht was because there's already a newtib registering name under tht w/ atleast 12 so far. And if we make our own now tht kinda defeats the purpose of trying for 25. Plus they separate everyone at the show with the name u register under, so everyone can be together. Don't know bout u, but on a hot spring day I'd like to have some cover from the sun since its all open with no shade.

Wether ur a gen or a tib, ur still a Hyundai! Unless ur an accent and tht won't work,lol. But ur representing as a group. U know how many damn Honda haters will be there, why not make em realize they shoulda bought 1, rather than a fart can.
The logical thing to do would be to just change the name of the group registration. I seriously doubt anybody around here would want to represent a Tiburon organization.

BTW, last year at this show it was kinda chilly. Plus, there's plenty of shade if it does turn out to be hot.

Lol I dunno, I have my own tent I usually bring with me. It should be a blast, I love carlisle events!
Couldn't use tents last year due to the wind. It's a big open field with one end up on a small hill, so that kinda results in a lot of moving air.

·
133 Posts
Ok italia makes sense. On a side not, represent at the poconos meet.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Yeah its a big open field. I've been lucky though the last 5 years I've been the weather was great. I've only been to the All Ford nationals and Mopar weekend. So they were later in the season.

·
133 Posts
All a genesis is, is a tib on roids. Lol.

·
133 Posts
Dude u must be thinking about the rdtiburon cause the gktibs look nothing like them!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts