Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Mods on DD?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says, how many of you guys use your genesis coupes as a daily driver and have mods on it? if so, what mods?

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
All my mods are in my sig. But I only DD my car during the summer months and I put it in storage for the winter.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Mines a DD for about 22K miles a year. We have a pretty mild winter down here but the summers can be pretty brutal. I don't make money without my car so all my mods are done with reliability in mind.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
pretty simple basic mods for more fun on the road, I drive about 5K miles a year.
CIA, reflash, summer tires, beefy sway bars, track shocks and springs, and cat back system + light weight pulley coming in month or two. All designed to offer more power, better handling, and better economy. Will do some carbon fiber vinyl taping on the roof and back of car in a month or so.:)

too many choices and very confusing...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
650 Posts
DD only if the weather permits. Dry pavements OK. Simple mods: Eyelids, Genesis badging on rims, Lip spoiler, 'Tigris' badging on trunk and grill, Luxon grill, Cf vinyl on back side windows, Cf mud guards, 'GT' vinyl on seatback adjusters, Light burl walnut interior highlights( not overdone! ), Sport pedal covers, LED interior lights..............WOW! so much?...........I forgot how much. Enough is enough.

·
Super Moderator
13,004 Posts
DD all year round when it isn't in the shop..

as for mods;
AEM CAI
Fixia Brake Pads
SS brake lines
2nd Cat delete
Injen intercooler pipes
Clutchmaster SM flywheel and FX200 clutch - to be installed shortly
SS clutch line - to be installed shortly
uNavi
bunch of gauges
and some audio stuff.

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pretty simple basic mods for more fun on the road, I drive about 5K miles a year.
CIA, reflash, summer tires, beefy sway bars, track shocks and springs, and cat back system + light weight pulley coming in month or two. All designed to offer more power, better handling, and better economy. Will do some carbon fiber vinyl taping on the roof and back of car in a month or so.:)

too many choices and very confusing...:rolleyes:
woah,woah,woah why do you have the central intelligence agency on your car? :woah:

DD only if the weather permits. Dry pavements OK. Simple mods: Eyelids, Genesis badging on rims, Lip spoiler, 'Tigris' badging on trunk and grill, Luxon grill, Cf vinyl on back side windows, Cf mud guards, 'GT' vinyl on seatback adjusters, Light burl walnut interior highlights( not overdone! ), Sport pedal covers, LED interior lights..............WOW! so much?...........I forgot how much. Enough is enough.
so all exterior mods, nothing for performance :p
(nothing wrong with that lol)

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Mine's DD, and I'm modding it as fast as my wallet permits (not very), mods in the sig, to be joined by a set of coilovers this spring :D

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Mines DD/WW & as mentioned above too many mods to list.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ditto.

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
DD, and I commute 37 miles each way (that's 74 miles a day) 5 days a week. I also have to commute for my allergist 12 miles each way once a week. Keep in mind, I also go to concerts and car shows, so that's more driving. I bought my car Sept 09 and I am just about to hit 32k miles. I'm sure that is going to lessen once I move and will only have to drive 6 miles to/from work.

Right now, I only have basic exterior mods. As far as major mod, I have my Magnaflow exhaust. Not interested in an intake really, or any performance mods. Maybe when I am out of a warranty I'll start doing some. But for now, I need my warranty, so I'll hold off.

·
Banned
627 Posts
My car is my DD i got the CP-E turbo back and the CP-E BOV kit with the HKS BOV and a K&N cine filter with 15,600 miles in 10 months

·
Registered
340 Posts
Stage 1.5 lol 15k miles 15k year old on the 13th

·
Registered
281 Posts
DD here too! Some what almost complete body kit, Injen CAI, LED in/ out, Superlux tails, and some interior mods... Coilovers in a month or so, and CBEs to follow...

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
DD and can't stop modding !!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts