Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So yeah, was driving in the city, small streets, and clipped my passenger side mirror. Damage is not bad at all no internal damage or wiring problems..Pics and Questions below..

1. Is there any chance I can get a replacement cap or part that will correct this, or do I have to replace the whole mirror?

2. Where can I find one?

3. Can I find one already painted white?

I'm so depressed, Just got my GC 5 days ago :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I'm having trouble finding it on fourgreen.com. I entered the make and model, and tried some keywords but couldn't find it. Do you know the part number?

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,763 Posts
Go to that page, on the right it has a place to search by maker; model; part description. Enter mirror. As I said you will have to contact them to get the correct color one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I sent him a message, and yeah I def did get lucky.

I had a passenger with me too, the retard didn't even think I hit anything. I told him I definitely just felt something... I got out of the car and saw that.

GC is wider than my old car, still getting used to that =/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have no idea... Pulled over as soon as I could to take a look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi. was wondering if and how did you get yours fixed? mine just broke again and there aren't used parts available this time... and dealership one costs a fortune. please help?

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Crooked H was selling some KDM red ones you could get them painted they are sweet mirrors but its up to you! They are posted in the Private for sells!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ended up ordering a new one through my dealership, and having them install it. Was around $400. Ridiculous, I know.

·
Premium Member
16,356 Posts
$400, not bad for having the dealer do everything.

$100 labor charge and about $150 each, plus already painted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked my dealership.. And they quoted 400 just for the mirrors.. 100 for labour. 150 for paint. Plus 12% tax. Very tempted to just leave it broken. =(

·
:B
856 Posts
Ended up ordering a new one through my dealership, and having them install it. Was around $400. Ridiculous, I know.
should've just bought it and installed it yourself

it only takes about 5 minutes: you remove the cap on the interior, remove the 3 nuts, disconnect the wire, place new mirror on, reconnect, tighten nuts, put cap back on

1 - 17 of 17 Posts