Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"POWERRRRRR!" - Jezza
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*edit for better pictures

How much do you think it would cost to get it repaired? :( and that white stuff is snow not really really dirty lol.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
most damage is in the grill but if you have to fix the bumper or replace it'll be about $400-$700

·
"POWERRRRRR!" - Jezza
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn seriously... well i dont really care about the grill since i already have one on order but still wtfff

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
I wouldn't get that repainted.....

I would get a new grill. Perfect excuse to get an aftermarket one :) Get a touch up paint pen.... Get some scratch removal compound, and nice wax. Then work out the blemishes and touch it up. After that throw on the grill.

·
"POWERRRRRR!" - Jezza
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its funny cuz i ordered a Sarona grill a few days ago but i didnt know if that crack was gonna cause any issues :\

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
I wouldn't get that repainted.....

I would get a new grill. Perfect excuse to get an aftermarket one :) Get a touch up paint pen.... Get some scratch removal compound, and nice wax. Then work out the blemishes and touch it up. After that throw on the grill.
This.

·
Premium Member
15,363 Posts
Its right on the edge. I would take out the grille and line up the crack and keep it lined up with some packaging tape TIGHT, and JB weld the sh*t out of the back of it.
Once cured, take off the tape and get whatever adhesive off with some simple green.

Then get an after market grill or buy a stock replacement for cheap in the sales forum towards the middle of the main page.

·
Registered
281 Posts
a m&s type a grill will cover all of that up!

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
well hopefully your sarona grill will still fit... that sucks though. how bad is the bumper?

·
77 Posts

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
The pictures aren't good but from what I see, a scratched bumper and cracked grill.

Aftermarket grill is dirt cheap, and the bumper doesnt look like theres and structural damage, so a sanding, body filler, repaint should be about $250.

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
carry a potato gun with you to class, should solve any future problems in a proactive manner

·
Explosively Canadian
290 Posts
I think real guns are legal in New Jersey too.

(Cheap shot, I know. ;-))

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I'd recommend the glock 17.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Unfortunately not because things like Virginia tech wouldn't happen if they were.

·
"POWERRRRRR!" - Jezza
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol little extreme with the glock and it wouldnt have helped since i dont know what even happened :( and yeah theres that crack on the bumper but theres no damage anywhere else other than the grill being dented in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts