Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big thanks to Sparkie who's President of [email protected] for putting on a very fun & very free car show this weekend.

The GenCoupes had a ridiculous turn out, more than any other model there. This forum had everything to do with it. Communication is key & knowledge is power baby, and we had all dat :D

Got lots of pics, so grease up that scroll wheel cause here we go...

(P.S. If any of the other SoCal guys have pics, feel free to add'em)

Had to throw these few in here just because this paint job looks wild.

These last one's are some shot's I nabbed of my ride at the show. So fresh & so clean.

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have those same vents in every bedroom of my house.
:rofl: Yeah, I wasn't really feelin the hood. Just the eerie Tim Burtonesk lookin horse on the sides & front. That mess looked crazy!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
what info do we have on that greddy IM? and setup? and your cars look mega sexy. style with the green rims was pretty cool idea.

update: i like how greddy website mentions everything BUT the specail made IM they have on it...wtf? they probably had to go thew alot of trouble to make it, and they dont even try to sell it, let alone mention it????

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
what info do we have on that greddy IM? and setup? and your cars look mega sexy. style with the green rims was pretty cool idea.

update: i like how greddy website mentions everything BUT the specail made IM they have on it...wtf? they probably had to go thew alot of trouble to make it, and they dont even try to sell it, let alone mention it????
from what I was told it's from a nissan (sr20?) and they just fit it on the GC, not sure though.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Any details on the turbo setup on the Greddy? Production version coming soon?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Any details on the turbo setup on the Greddy? Production version coming soon?
I talked to someone from greddy too. I won't say his name since he's done so much for me. But basically nothing more will come out from greddy for this car for a little while. The man made a really good point of saying that the demographic for the 2.0 are kids/teens/young adults that don't have enough income to buy these parts. plus everyone is all tripping about modifying and having their warranties voided.

They are going to wait till the Genesis becomes a 2nd buy car like the 240sx cars. Warranties don't matter anymore then and it's not new either so noW the owner has more reasons to modify the genesis.

Maybe next year or two years later expect more.

But plain and simple. If no ones buying. No parts are made.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wow nice turnout.
I dont think ive even seen that many coupes (in person) ever lol
Not including mine, ive seen about 6...pretty sad

·
With teeth.
1,138 Posts
Great turnout and pics! My subbie friends were rubbing in my face how many of you guys showed up. Woke up too late this morning though..

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
FOR JIM! <3

Then the FUNNY ISH!

My car and Wes Highest 3.8 HP coupe in SoCal... othar than Rhys Millin's.

The baby sitting MAchine!

STREET LEGAL! ;-)

·
3.8 400+whp... NBD
987 Posts
BABYSITTING!!>!>!>!>!>!>>! your lucky george!

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
BABYSITTING!!>!>!>!>!>!>>! your lucky george!
LOL sorry Wes! I wanted Thomas to come with us to the show. He showed everyone how he "raced" your car, and George's too. He was nice to it :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
I talked to someone from greddy too. I won't say his name since he's done so much for me. But basically nothing more will come out from greddy for this car for a little while. The man made a really good point of saying that the demographic for the 2.0 are kids/teens/young adults that don't have enough income to buy these parts. plus everyone is all tripping about modifying and having their warranties voided.

They are going to wait till the Genesis becomes a 2nd buy car like the 240sx cars. Warranties don't matter anymore then and it's not new either so noW the owner has more reasons to modify the genesis.

Maybe next year or two years later expect more.

But plain and simple. If no ones buying. No parts are made.
God damn it...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts