Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, sadly i traded in my bk2 for something a bit more practical for my growing family. My four year old didn't mind crawling in the back seat, but the thought of strapping in a newborn back there doesn't seem so great!

All of these parts have NEVER been installed, and are NEW in the box!

I tried to make a post in the for sale section but i don't have enough posts. Here is a link to my ebay listings: https://www.ebay.com/sch/tddunce/m....e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 .
I would be willing to do a package deals and pricing is less is sale is off ebay. If you are local to Tucson save even more!

Here is what i have listed, Torque solutions lightweight red pulley set, K&N intake system, exhaust depo test pipes (secondary cat delete), adjustable clutch master rod (made by a member here), Ngk laser iridium plug set, Grimmspeed phelonic intake manifold spacer with 2 oem upper and 2 oem lower (was going to port lower), also a torque solutions throttle body spacer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys!,

Sill have the torque solutions pulleys, K and N intake system, Exhaust Depot secondary cat deletes/test pipes, and a grimmspeed phelonic intake spacer with 2 oem uppers and 2 lowers. Lmk if you are interested in any of these listed in the ebay link above. Feel free to make reasonable offers :) !!!

Thanks Bill!

You should be able to post now. IIRC 10 posts are need to make a For Sale thread.
I tried but for whatever reason it says i don't have access to that page.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys!

The following parts are still available, and i will take offers for some or all of it !

K and N intake

Grimmspeed phelonic spacer and oem hyundai gaskets

Exhaust depot secondary cat deletes

Thanks!
Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts