Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics my friend took from his iphone with an app called lomo lomo. Just wanted to share it.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
What does it do? Because I'm not a fan.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
LOL +1

I guess the borders and filters, not a fan either brother but the car looks good!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yea uh huh you know what it is black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow :D

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What does it do? Because I'm not a fan.
Haha! I appreciate your honesty Slider! It's nothing really. Exactly what NXXT said. :)

LOL +1

I guess the borders and filters, not a fan either brother but the car looks good!
Thank you brother!:D Dying to have a proper photoshoot soon. When is your rim gonna be installed? Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Take that lic. plate frame off the front and get some bumper plugs.
I did. But there were holes on my bumper from the 2 screws of the frame. Bummer. So i just left it there.

Bumper plugs as in those fog surrounds? I'm making a kit for this car so i rather wait for the kit.

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
I did. But there were holes on my bumper from the 2 screws of the frame. Bummer. So i just left it there.

Bumper plugs as in those fog surrounds? I'm making a kit for this car so i rather wait for the kit.
bumperplugs.com, or something similar/cheaper. I removed mine, and just left holes there for almost a year before I got bumper plugs. It only looks bad at like 5 feet or closer if you take that off and don't fill the holes. I only had my frame like that on for 3 months before I just took it off, and there was already some pretty bad damage from dirt getting in there and rubbing away at the paint.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Those pics look like there from the 70's lol. Vintage!

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
^ You called it. That's what it reminded me of.

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bumperplugs.com, or something similar/cheaper. I removed mine, and just left holes there for almost a year before I got bumper plugs. It only looks bad at like 5 feet or closer if you take that off and don't fill the holes. I only had my frame like that on for 3 months before I just took it off, and there was already some pretty bad damage from dirt getting in there and rubbing away at the paint.
Ooh... interesting. Thanks for the info kid! I'll do my research.

Those pics look like there from the 70's lol. Vintage!
Yep. That's what i appreciated but i guess i was the only one. Haha!

Within the next month it should be I hope :) I'm dying over here lol
I'm dying here too just to see it!!! It's March already! Haha!

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
Car looks nice.
Not sure why anyone would want an app that makes the picture dull, grainy and old looking...

Whats funny is thats what all my blackberry camera pictures look like, on the highest quality setting. heh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts