Blacked out the taillights

·
Registered
466 Posts
Nice car looks sick

·
Registered
217 Posts
love it. your front end is what i exactly wanted. i just need the grill and the fogs. haha

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
very clean dude i like it

·
I'm a wheel whore
106 Posts
why would you get drilled rotor?

its not even an upgrade...good luck with the soon-to-be warped/cracked rotors

tinting tailights is like asking for people to rear end you.....

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments!
@2011Genesis, for right now that is all, but sideskirts are part of the plan.
@Drift motion, The Stillen rotors are drilled to not hit the veins (supports) in the rotors. So therefore they are no weaker then and possibly stronger then your rotors. Along with the upgraded pads they also grab like a bear trap. I was hesitant about the tinted tails so I had my paint guy keep them not so dark. During they day there is a red tint and at night the light shows through with no problem.

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Very unique combination of mods you got there. Looks good TRock :)

Post up some more pictures of your ride (preferably on a ground surface with more contrast so that your car stands out more), especially the front of the car. I'd like to see more of what's going on there.

I like the way your diffuser set up looks with the encapsulated exhaust tips :bigthumbup:

·
her name is Miranda ;)
1,191 Posts
Front looks nicely aggressive...only thing I disagree with is the bottom of the lip (the thin opening). The rear diffuser is a bit busy too...lots of lines going on there.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Nice work all around Rock. Your an inspiration!

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@whatsdone I studied the rear after I read your comment and picked up on the lines you were talking about. I guess painting the bottom of the bumper to match the car was what created the extra lines----I was just trying to be different.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great looking car man! Love the new rotors!

·
Registered
333 Posts
@whatsdone I studied the rear after I read your comment and picked up on the lines you were talking about. I guess painting the bottom of the bumper to match the car was what created the extra lines----I was just trying to be different.
Awesome car but that is exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps if you kept it black or CF it wouldn't look as busy. But the front is mean!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts