Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
They're ok. The Eibach Pro Street coils are better though. Pm me for a good price. :)

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
I have the Tein lowering spring on a track suspension and I love them I could only think the the coilovers would be a good ride to. The ride for me is stiff, firm, and responsive. It was what I was looking for.

·
BioHazard Risk !
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OKay...
I want lowering my car but not sacrifice too much the confort on the road.
Habitually, ''coil over'' is too hard for a daily driver.
So, I'm seeking for ''Coil Over'' if it's possible to find Soft Coilover (Like Eibach Pro Street coils ), That coil over exist ?

thx

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
I don't think there is a coilover that is going to give you a DD comfort that you are looking for. With lowering spring and coilovers you sacrifice comfort for handling.

·
BioHazard Risk !
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think there is a coilover that is going to give you a DD comfort that you are looking for. With lowering spring and coilovers you sacrifice comfort for handling.
I can sacrifice comfort for handling, but not too much.
I already have Eibach pro sportline on my ex daily drive and I liked it!
And I already have Ksport Coilover on my ex ShowCar and it's definately too stiff for my genesis...
I'm just seeking if there is exist a coilover then it's near of the Eibach pro Sportline spec ? or a little bit more stiff but not too much
I like Performance, Handling, security and the look of a low car but for a daily drive than I utilise sometime for a 7 hour ride I need to keep some comfort.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
ive read alot that stance coilovers are very good ride.

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
I have no complaints on my BC. If you set your dampening at 8 to 10, it rides just like the stock suspension. If you go up to 15 and 20 that's when you feel like you are riding on coils. I highly recommend the BC coils.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
This is my first wet and I am happy

·
Noob
887 Posts
I had Tein Super Sport on my previous car. It is unfortunate that Tein does not offer SS or SS-P on the GC. Mine lasted about 100k miles. Very good suspension; adjustability on height and damping are great features. EDFC is just sex.

Their customer service is just absolutely fantastic. My EDFC was about 3, maybe 4 years old when it conked out. It was way past warranty, but they sent me a rebuilt one at no charge. If I remember right, they even paid for the return shipping. I would go with Tein any day of the week.

Come on, Tein! Give us the SS or SS-P!! Meow!

·
3.8vroom
12 Posts
if you dont need to lower the car too much, i would also suggest the ST coilivers because they're made by KW. but I also did hear that the STs dont go as low as other coilovers. Good price too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts