Registered
131 Posts
Any clips on a 2.0T?

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Any clips on a 2.0T?
Oh pretty pretty please???

I was gonna buy Exceladyne axle back... But I really like that I could have a something Rhys Millen on my car.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
it's official the ark is going bye bye and rmr is moving in.

Couldn't help but notice, but did your girlfriend buy my car for her, or did she buy it for you?

You're doing a whole lot of **** to it that I'm surprised she isn't putting a stop to. Including f'ing it up and killing the push to start that one time...

It's very disheartening to see someone destroying the car I worked on and put together for 2 years man.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any clips on a 2.0T?
We have it installed on our shops 2.0T and it sounds great! But it's currently down at our carbon shop WO-ven as a design mule for new parts. When it's done I will be sure to get some sound clips.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Couldn't help but notice, but did your girlfriend buy my car for her, or did she buy it for you?

You're doing a whole lot of **** to it that I'm surprised she isn't putting a stop to. Including f'ing it up and killing the push to start that one time...

It's very disheartening to see someone destroying the car I worked on and put together for 2 years man.
Hahaha alright bud i'am not even go into that with you

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
How about we not screw up a vendors thread. Could put a sour taste in their mouth, if you understand the idiom. Take it to PMs, or write a seller review.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RMR is here to provide the Hyundai community with information, racing and products.
Please keep our forum topic specific.

Thinking our 2.0T will be out of the shop next week for a sound clip.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
2.0T sound clip?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Man that is one good sounding axleback. I think I found my exhaust.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
umm idk if this video is from you guys but it says 2.0t rmr axle back

·
Registered
908 Posts
Any pics of the exhaust not installed?

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
umm idk if this video is from you guys but it says 2.0t rmr axle back
If that's it, there's not enough grumble for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts