Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at NJMP in south jersey, a premier road racing track, we have 2, one 2.5 miles that a tech style track and the other is 1.5 and more of a high speed track. Well every 4 Friday of the month we have cruise night, its a open car show/ cruise and as part of it we take 3 laps around one of the tracks. Was thinking a show of force by the lower jersey region would be nice, I could get the track photo guy to maybe grab some nice pics as well...no cost to anyone..well you got to pay for your own drinks at our Finish line pub, but everything else would be free. Plan on taking mine out next time

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Wow that sounds really fun! Are you in our facebook group? I know a lot of people that would be interested for a track run. It's called NJ genesis coupe owners.

·
Registered
716 Posts
definitely.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a open event, theres everything from tubbed out 50 chevy pick ups to dayglo lambos on cruise night, the next one is April 25 and then May 23 and starts at 530pm, sorry its at New Jersey Motorsports park, its in Millville NJ , gps address is 8000 Dividing Creek rd Millville NJ 08332, more info can be found at njmp.com

·
Registered
310 Posts
I might check this out, sounds fun!

·
First 13 running ProEFI
272 Posts
Trying to bring the GTR to one of these dates... just hope we dont break it before hand

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would like to attend LOL. I don't have a Gen Coupe i drive a Optima SX. I will be attending the Race class on April 17ths Expensive but Whatever i guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts