Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Midlife Crises Not Over!
409 Posts
Ok, I know the offsets are ugh but the wifey got the rims for me so I sucked it up and said don't worry about the offsets. Anyway the fronts are 19 x 8.5 +35 and the rear is 19 x 9.5 +40 I'm running 245's on the front and 275's on the back.
Question is should I get 10mm for the front and 20mm for the rear or go 20mm all around? Not sure if I'm gonna go Eibach Pro Kit later on or not.
If anyone has pics with either setup that would be a plus to see of course. Thanks for helping.

Hmmm no responses yet. Ok, then whoever is using spacers what size are you running and what offsets are your wheels?

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
I'd say go with 15f and 20r to make it +20f and +20r (the rear will still be poking out a lil more compare to ur front). Won't be as flush as 9.5f and 10.5r like Varrstoen but will be close enough. Are you also dropped? if not then it still shouldn't be poking too much with stock track height.

If you're gonna get the spacers, I'd reccomend ichiba and get them through [email protected] He's a great guy to work with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts