Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Okay. Thanks a lot Hijinx. And DD I believe the stud size is 12x1.5mm.

·
Registered
238 Posts
People who ordered from Motorsport Tech.. Did your price come out to $240 for all 4 adapters?

Also if I did 20mm all around and lowered on Tein S-Techs will I have any problems? I have the stock 19" wheels.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
1. I had two different sizes, so mines was a little bit higher

2. No.

·
Registered
238 Posts
1. I had two different sizes, so mines was a little bit higher

2. No.
Thx again Hijinx.. I was looking to do 15/20 but it seems like you have to go with Design 2 in order to get 15mm.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah I'm kindve worried about running 20mm's in the front because some guy said the tire would hit the fender every now and then..

·
Señor Member
368 Posts
Thx again Hijinx.. I was looking to do 15/20 but it seems like you have to go with Design 2 in order to get 15mm.
Eibach makes a 15mm spacer.

Yeah I'm kindve worried about running 20mm's in the front because some guy said the tire would hit the fender every now and then..
Yea, that was me. 20mm front pokes out of the fender the slightest amount. However:

Just depends how low you want to be. Anyone on springs has NO concerns. I also retained pretty much factory camber. I didn't mean to turn anyone off when I made that comment. With careful driving I'm no longer hitting the fender, but I will be raising the front a tad to have a flat look; I'm currently sporting an aggressive rake. I prefer a little more "care-free" driving.

·
Señor Member
368 Posts
Hmmm I guess if you turn tight or drop too much it might.
Never hits when turning, I can turn full lock to lock no problem. Just going over dips in the road, but after a few days you learn what's too much to drive over.

Also for ref if I was doing it again I wouldn't do 20/20, I'd do 15/20. If you're 20 in the front, do 25 in the back, it'll look more even.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Eibach makes a 15mm spacer.

Yea, that was me. 20mm front pokes out of the fender the slightest amount. However:

Just depends how low you want to be. Anyone on springs has NO concerns. I also retained pretty much factory camber. I didn't mean to turn anyone off when I made that comment. With careful driving I'm no longer hitting the fender, but I will be raising the front a tad to have a flat look; I'm currently sporting an aggressive rake. I prefer a little more "care-free" driving.
Hey thanks a lot for the information man. I'm lowered on Tein S Tech springs but I think I'll do 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear. I just want to play it safe.. Besides anything will look better than how it looks now. Lol.

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
25r/17f no vibrations. I will post pics later also. To those getting vibrations, could it be an imbalance in the spacer itself caused by a material defect or improper clearances?

261 - 280 of 717 Posts