Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Yessir we can most definitely do that!

I will send you my information tonight! Whenever it is convenient for your tomorrow, give me a call!

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Hey, Harry, what's that you wanted me to change?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hijinx,

Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but after I finish up with my to-do list tonight, I will create an image for you so you don't have to copy and paste... etc. etc. :p

If you can just replace the current quote you have of my under "xcQuence" and just replace it with an image URL, that'd be great.

Thanks again sir!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Contemplating purchasing the H&R Track + Spacers (20mm F and 25mm R) from Invision. I have the 13 GC not lowered on OEM wheels. Would it look worse with the spacers installed?

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
Got mine garageline today!! Look very solid

·
Registered
480 Posts
Contemplating purchasing the H&R Track + Spacers (20mm F and 25mm R) from Invision. I have the 13 GC not lowered on OEM wheels. Would it look worse with the spacers installed?
I just ordered a set of 20/25 spacers from Harry last Thursday. I will sell them to you at a slight discount when I receive them. I was planning on riding on my stockers until my tires wore out, but I couldn't wait and placed an order for ISS Forged RX-10 wheels yesterday :D

·
Zosyn who?
1,745 Posts
selling my 25/27 +5mm spacers in the california if anyone is interested

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
Hijinx,

Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but after I finish up with my to-do list tonight, I will create an image for you so you don't have to copy and paste... etc. etc. :p

If you can just replace the current quote you have of my under "xcQuence" and just replace it with an image URL, that'd be great.

Thanks again sir!
No problem sir. Take your time.

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
Put my garageline spacers on today. torqued them 80ft.ibs , didnt have change to put the wheels on yet because I plasti dipped them and I'm waiting for them to dry out. When should I re-torque them again??

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
Approximately 100 miles.

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
Approximately 100 miles.
Is it necessary to re-torque again down the road??

25mm spacers are making huge diffrence! Loving it! Also plasti dipped wheels came out pretty good. Crappy cell phone pics for now , I'll take better pictures tmrw!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey guys, I have access to a CNC, lathe and metal all for free at my job, and was wondering if it would be possible to make a set of 20 and 30 mm ones myself?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Think it may be a lot harder than it seems... as you'll need to incorporate extended studs somehow.

Spacers are very sensitive when it comes to imperfection, you wouldn't want anything to be "off" in even the slighest when it comes to vibrations etc.

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
20/25 Garageline Spacers

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #358

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yeah I have a CNC one so the computer would get the measurements right :p Can anyone give me the measurements for the inner diameter and the hub centric ring extension?

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
341 - 360 of 717 Posts