Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I getting a little overwhelmed with sponsorship emails. RMR currently at this time does not sponsor street/shows cars. We are looking to grow our Hyundai program as best we can for everyone and maybe as RMR helps to grow this community with events, lifestyle products and races, options could come available.

Instead of just building and selling parts though, we have developed the RMR Owners Club.

Rhys Millen Racing RMR Owners Club Membership

This is a first of its kind for Hyundai owners and we offer it at our cost. Members get a welcome pack but best of all we will be doing monthly discounts on products. Also other great stuff that is in development for club members.

RMR is not just another race shop I feel. We are building a lifestyle and performance reputation for the Hyundai community.

·
<WARNING:NSFW!>
2,076 Posts
thanks for the info and the awesome club discounts guys!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
How long till we stop getting pictures of all the parts(CF,etc) and start getting actual prices etc? I will be ordering alot so I wanna know when i'll be dumping this money.

Pretty good price on membership and for all that stuff "add to cart"

·
2,076 Posts
cf parts do have pricing (doors,trunk, roof, dash etc.)

·
2,076 Posts
Jay says done. But idk w/e i dont pay too much attention to them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I joined last week. I am looking forward to seeing, what is coming in the future. Already got my welcome package.

·
DeeGeeCee Basterd!!!
1,603 Posts
Signed up AJ :) Hope it gets me a few points off my SC kit ;) lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We plan on doing 5-15% off specials and more. The price of membership is at our cost and chances are with your first order will be well worth joining. Also events, news, track days and other things in the works.

·
Swim away fishes.
1,018 Posts
Just joined!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
We plan on doing 5-15% off specials and more. The price of membership is at our cost and chances are with your first order will be well worth joining. Also events, news, track days and other things in the works.
Will us members get first dibs...since I expect your inventory to deplete right away with all the new items.

My interest: SC, Side skirts, Hood, trunk, Fr lip, Fog vents. Will you release a diffuser that isn't just a cover..like an OEM replacement?

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Will us members get first dibs...since I expect your inventory to deplete right away with all the new items.

My interest: SC, Side skirts, Hood, trunk, Fr lip, Fog vents. Will you release a diffuser that isn't just a cover..like an OEM replacement?
Isn't ours part of the bumper? That would mean you would need to saw the oem diffuser off or they would make a whole replacement bumper.

Gonna have a look at the club thing now.

EDIT: Totally joining just for the license plate covers. I still have my dealer one on the back, and the front one is cracked =X

1 - 17 of 17 Posts