Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched for quite some time and I can't seem to find any information on Eibach sportlines on the track package suspension. I understand that the track package includes a new suspension setup... Will I face any potential problems if I put sportlines on my track struts?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
nope not at all, in fact I'm selling my sportline springs with track suspension if you're interested. PM me for a good price.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do the sportlines handle / feel better/ different than stock track springs?

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Its not any worse from how the stock Track suspension felt honestly. It is stiffer, The Moderate drop is great, but Right now I'm going to move over to coilovers and try a different stance with some rims i've had my eyes on.

These springs compliment the track suspension great. Its how I'd like my coilovers to feel once I install them.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Did you have the stock 19" wheels on there with the sportlines?

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Like Boba said, the Sportlines will be fine with the oem struts and shocks. :) But.... If you are concerned about longevity, then try the Pro-Kit.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
And yes, he had oem 19's the last time we met in person. :)

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Tom in correct.

·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. :)

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
it's not as aggressive

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Ben, what Spool2Go said. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
You're talking about the longevity of the stock track struts or the springs themselves?

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
The Pro-Kit springs are not as aggressive as their Sportline counterparts. Therefore, the OEM struts and shocks will not experience as much stress. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
pics

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
The Pro-Kit springs are not as aggressive as their Sportline counterparts. Therefore, the OEM struts and shocks will not experience as much stress. :)
Right. I thought you were referring to the springs themselves.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
^^ No problem! Let me know if you'd like to pick a set up and I can get you taken care of. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts