Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1026 Posts

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the old Canada spotted section appears to be removed, and it was pretty much all Ontario owners, figured it's better if we have our own. Who did you spot in BC recently?

I'll start. White GC with lip trunk spoiler, front grille, glossy black wheels and a Designo license plate frame. At the Twinkle parking lot in Richmond Saturday 9pm.

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted Friday 6pm on Oak and 49 in Vancouver. Grey GC with BBM spoiler. We waved. Ddizon that was you?!

·
:B
856 Posts
Since the old Canada spotted section appears to be removed, and it was pretty much all Ontario owners, figured it's better if we have our own. Who did you spot in BC recently?

I'll start. White GC with lip trunk spoiler, front grille, glossy black wheels and a Designo license plate frame. At the Twinkle parking lot in Richmond Saturday 9pm.

good thread!

i work at aberdeen in richmond now, and one day i went out to my car and he was parked beside mine

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Spotted Friday 6pm on Oak and 49 in Vancouver. Grey GC with BBM spoiler. We waved. Ddizon that was you?!
Hmmm was it debaged? just the H on the back? tinted windows? man I don't remember if I was on oak and 49th on Friday night ugh...
that could've been the other nord grey that lives near me I forgot his name. Not on the forums but on revscene. He has yellow fogs and a shaved trunk with the bbm spoiler as well.

·
856 Posts
Whattttt?! Quit your old job and got a new one?
yeah man, i'm assistant manager at lambo now :D i still do detail work at home on the side though (for myself+customers)

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm was it debaged? just the H on the back? tinted windows? man I don't remember if I was on oak and 49th on Friday night ugh...
that could've been the other nord grey that lives near me I forgot his name. Not on the forums but on revscene. He has yellow fogs and a shaved trunk with the bbm spoiler as well.
Oh come to think about it, that grey gc had a clean shaved trunk. Guess it was the other guy. He should totally join this forum!

·
856 Posts
and gc's of course ;)
but of course

i spotted a grey gc tonight, was a few cars behind him. tried to catch up to flash him a thumbs up or something but got stuck at a light. it was dark and i couldn't see too clear, but it was a grey one with (i think) a chrome wing emblem, and he also had the track spoiler with the brake light on it

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spotted the same Designo white gen coupe at the same parking lot today at 5pm. Too bad he doesn't go on this forum.

I have yet to spot anyone else lately. :(

·
856 Posts
felix and dave know the owner of the white coupe. i've bumped into him a few times on the road too, and recently spotted his car on a little side street. hopped out and snapped a few pics before i continued on my way

·
856 Posts
quite a few spots today (considering i spot one gc a week most of the time)

spotted a black 2.0T on 4 road in richmond at around 1230pm
spotted a black 2.0T GT (oh snaps twin) on 3 road at around 2.15, as i was leaving the plaza i was in i saw that he was leaving too. he pulled behind me and followed me. tried to snap a pic in the mirror but he pulled away and went straight towards richmond centre as i turned onto 3 road

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spotted a gray one with a really loud exhaust. Caucasian male wearing black shades. 5:15pm going westbound on West 49 ave near McGee Secondary.

Spotted a black one, very stock looking, southbound on Cambie between 41st and 49th.

Spotted a black 2.0 always parked in UBC Rose Garden parking lot. Driven by a middle age Caucasian male. We even waved. Left a note on his windshield one time to join this forum.

Spotted a blue 3.8, parked at the same lot once in a while, driven by a Caucasian female, pretty young looking too.

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
if anyone see 911 on the plate thats me.. lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
felix and dave know the owner of the white coupe. i've bumped into him a few times on the road too, and recently spotted his car on a little side street. hopped out and snapped a few pics before i continued on my way

samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

·
Registered
240 Posts
i always see that white coupe in the pic above at Cattle Cafe's parking lot in Richmond. He's always there. Maybe the guy eats lunch there everyday or works there.

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i always see that white coupe in the pic above at Cattle Cafe's parking lot in Richmond. He's always there. Maybe the guy eats lunch there everyday or works there.
Yup saw him a few times at that lot. I eat there from time to time too! Cattle Cafe FTW.

·
856 Posts
he works there!

1 - 20 of 1026 Posts