Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 872 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tentatively in, driving from SE Pennsylvania.

Won't be 100% until mid/late March (work schedule: taking a week off in March for SXSW, so a long weekend in early April might not float). Will also depend on if I can still find a place to stay that late...

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
^ This is definitely something that we'll need to plan, depending on when everyone's expecting to arrive. Last time i made the sauce in advance which meant all we had to do is cook the noodles. We'll start working on this shortly. I think we should be able to throw something together for dinner for around $5 a person. I love to cook so whatever we do, it will be yummy. Portions and organization is the hard part when cooking for the masses.

Mexican could be nice since we could have a buffet of items to add to your tortillas and i can prepare it all in advance.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #363

Won't be 100% until mid/late March (work schedule: taking a week off in March for SXSW, so a long weekend in early April might not float). Will also depend on if I can still find a place to stay that late...
We'll do all we can to make room for you I think we've got someone else that's also coming down from PA. Look back on the last few pages. Younall may want to try and connect for the drive

·
Banned
2,327 Posts

We'll pack people elbow-to-asshole, wall-to-wall, in my room if we have to.:D

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
LoL.. Can't say i've ever heard that term before.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
It's sad but I have heard that plus the good old army saying there is always room for one more lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
this seems pretty interesting, i may be down for this, i do long distance drives all the time, except this one might actually be worth it =) i'll let you guys know in a few weeks if i can make it.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
Love to have some NYers come down. Hope to see ya.
Hey dont forget my job makes me live here. I am born and rasied in Jersey City, NJ :D

·
Trollolol
76 Posts
Yeah but that doesn't count. :) And plus it's Jersey. :rofl:
i was born and raised in upstate ny. i even have a yankees tattoo.

·
Trollolol
76 Posts
anything north of kingston is canada ;-)

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
I'm sure there will be some that will want to play. I plan to bring my bank card and driver's license.. LoL.. You can't play with these though.

·
Fast Member!
2,273 Posts
can we add
Ms. Warranty Voider aka kristin +1
please she coming from Chi-town with a friend.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
1. Obeezy85+1
2. VIRPhan
3. Enter_Lagos+1
4. DaveC+1
5. GenesisCoupe
6. MoundMan
7. Kmusk01+1
8. RUSSELL+1
9. Soon2bevil +1
10. BJ Bearflight+1
11. Carnut
12. Kid +1
13. Inhale3xhale (tentative)
14. Tufast +1
15. Sieldan+1
16. Civil Servant+1
17. Av8er+1
18. JCSockher (Saturday)
19. LivingDeadGirl (Tentative)
20. Cam
21. CoupdeGen+1
22. Snowowl413
23. Raybuck+1
24. Pmig
25. Fluxcrusher+1
26. ALi12302
27. formsim
28. BoostedPSE+1
29. majikTib (Tentative)
30. Margaritaville+1
31. Cobalt (OBEEZY 85 friend)
32. Bathurst2011 (tentative)
33. Warranty Voider+1

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
33 cars can i get a 40

·
Registered
20 Posts
I rode down to the dragon last fall front stouis. Spent 3 days riding. It was a blast. I think I am going to try and make this. Just need to see if I can to.d a place to crash. Was thinking about doing this trip twice this yeR. Once by bike and the other by genesis.

361 - 380 of 872 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.