Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 872 Posts

·
Short Bus Driver
1,345 Posts
Also want to give a shout out to the folks who replied to our PM requests for registration. These responses, including "core" GenSport members who I've spoken with in person, bring our total confirmed count to 14 drivers (one being tentative).

Keep those emails coming in!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Can't make the meet do to a soccer game. Anyone besides me close enough for a short run this weekend? Maybe someone on the tn side?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Its my little boys second game, first year playing. I wouldn't miss it for anything.

·
146 Posts
Its my little boys second game, first year playing. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
Don't blame you at all! I would do the same. I just play with a bunch of old guys that get me killed every week so I can afford to miss it and take a break

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
I hope a huge percentage of people on the list of 30+ actually confirm and show. To say that this is going to be awesome is an understatement. I'm super excited just about the drive there with some of the other Charlotte guys.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes guys. If I am able to make it, I would probably use half the day Thursday and all day Friday to get there. I would then partake in the planned activities all day Saturday and first thing Sunday morning, but then start heading back mid day Sunday so I could be back no later than late Monday evening. As for accommodations, yes, I would need some help with that last minute. As soon as I know one way or another I will post.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #428
On another note, I have been working with Dorkidori on a t-shirt design and have to tell you that they look amazing. More news to follow on this... It's probably worth having it's own thread.. LoL. They look awesome.

·
Short Bus Driver
1,345 Posts
So far, we've confirmed 18 and 1 tentative.

This is more than double our last event already!

I think it's going to be HUGE this year. Here are the folks from whom I have information:

bj_bearfight
Kid
Sieldan
Snowowl413
Margaritaville
DaveC
Obeezy85
VIRPhan
Enter_Lagos
Moundman
Kmusk01
Soon2BEvil
Tufast
Carnut3.8
Av8er
JCSockher
Raybuck
Ali12302
MajikTib (tentative)

If you don't see your name on the list, please make sure to send an email to [email protected] with the following info:

What's your GenCoupe.com screen name?
What's your real name?
How many are in your party?
When do you think you'll be arriving (Friday/Saturday - morning/afternoon/evening)?
What make/model/color will you be driving?
Is this your first time visiting the Tail of the Dragon?
Are you a member of GenSport Carolinas or are you interested in joining?
Cell phone number?
Where are you planning on staying (Fontana, Robbinsville, etc.)?

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #432
Well, today is a day of mourning for me. Lime Rocket sold his car. What a beautiful ride it was... And yes, I've already asked if he's sold his wheels and am waiting for a reply... LoL

Unfortunately he will not be joining us.

A tribute to the best looking LRG GC out there!

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
No, but he did mention thatch bought something with better mpg for his long commute.

·
Short Bus Driver
1,345 Posts
Bump! Let's keep this going - still waiting for emails, and really hope to see everyone there! We should have shirt designs up soon too - VIRPhan is working on it now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have space on the floor? I can swing food and gas for the trip but not the full hotel charge for the weekend?

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Anyone have space on the floor? I can swing food and gas for the trip but not the full hotel charge for the weekend?
Hey guys. I have a change in accomodations for this trip and am looking for a roomy to share the costs. Two bedrrom, two bath cabin. This cabin is very close to our base camp for our meet. I believe there are three beds and a couch if you've not booked your stay and are interested.

Thanks!
Also, let me know if you got that PM, robj. I know there's some rule about not sending PM's until you have 10 posts, but not sure about receiving/reading.

[email protected] for more info if you need it.

·
1,322 Posts
Ok gents. I will be creating a thread tonight in the Southeast section for the ride to the Dragon. Check it out and please reply to it if you are going to join us.

Thanks

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
Ok gents. I will be creating a thread tonight in the Southeast section for the ride to the Dragon. Check it out and please reply to it if you are going to join us.

Thanks
Just make sure you put down addresses and times for the different convoys to make it easier on everyone.

421 - 440 of 872 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.