Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 872 of 872 Posts

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
I'll drive fast on the skyway and hellbender in the future, but not the dragon - at least not during the day. The bicyclists alone scared the **** out of me. Add in the LEO's horses trailers, trucks with boats, etc. And its no longer worth it to me.I don't feel like killing anyone. If we had smaller groups tearing ass out there instead of taking it easy it just increases the chances of stupidity. But, I'm not here to rain on anyones parade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
forget the bicycles, you have't **** yourself proper till you've seen a tour bus trying to make it around those curves....at night.....

·
Flame Thrower
1,124 Posts
This weekend was the some of the craziest driving I have seen...Guys crossing lines, motorcycles crossing lines, did I say guys crossing lines already? Driving briskly is one thing...being stupid kills people.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
yes the tour bus freaked me out to but i like hitting that road hard

·
Short Bus Driver
1,345 Posts
Those cyclists have to be a combination of hardcore and bat-sh*t crazy to be riding that road. Not only is the traffic deadly but being able to handle the sheer exertion of the elevation changes on that road is impressive.

·
Flame Thrower
1,124 Posts
Oh yes....the mornings are by far my favorite.

·
GenSport Video Guru
644 Posts
+1

Morning runs are by far my favorite. No traffic and very low likelihood of LEOs. Nighttime runs are similar but with the added insanity of no natural lighting - I've had a few pucker moments up there in the dark.
yeahhhhhhh.... That's what happens when you try to keep up with GenesisCoupe :D

I didn't know a Sonata was capable of doing what I saw this weekend :bowdown:

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeahhhhhhh.... That's what happens when you try to keep up with GenesisCoupe :D

I didn't know a Sonata was capable of doing what I saw this weekend :bowdown:
Lol, hell yeah, my hat is off to Jin, We did a run, and all I can say is, the man can drive....

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
he has the right amount of driving skill and the right amount of crazy to pull it off lol

861 - 872 of 872 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.