Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade my suspension to lower my car, so I did some research and found that people recommend the Bilstein stuts and Eibach lowering springs. Aren't decent coilovers cheaper than this? Why wouldn't I just buy decent coilovers for less money? Thank you and sorry if this is a noob question I'm new to all of this.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Blistering struts and swift springs would be good combo.
Good coilovers start with Stance XR1. Anything price below them is bottom shelf.

Coilovers :
BC racing BR series / megan racing would be bottom choice for light duty, for those looking for low and slow on twin tube shocks.

BC - DS /DR series is a bit better monotube shock and should be good for aggressive street use, but fails in comparison to:

Stance XR1, as these are much stronger inverted monotube design - these are ideal for heavy street and moderate track use. Comfortable, can drop fair amount, strong, handle well.

For ultimate performance - KW v3. Not going to offer much drop, but will offer best track handling . Note - lots of drop ruins handling on Gen, as you go down past ideal geometry.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts