Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived today. Quick and clean. Pulled up the video for installation on my phone and got to work. Everything went in clean and looks great. Vanity and glovebox lights were a bit more difficult than it shown on the video so be prepared for that. Nothing that was their fault though. I'm a happy guy. Looks great.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,493 Posts
Thanks for the review!

I've pulled about 50 of those vanity light housings (Hyundai/Kia uses the same one in the Sonata, Elantra, Veloster, Soul, Azera, etc) Some of them fall right out and some of them are a pain! But if you give it a little love it'll work just fine.

Paul

·
xFa
446 Posts
are the stage 2 the right brightness for you? I was thinking of just going stage 1, stage 2 does look a little bright.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are the stage 2 the right brightness for you? I was thinking of just going stage 1, stage 2 does look a little bright.
Installed them this morning so I haven't really seen them at night. Will upload pictures in a few. In the day they look good though

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures don't do how good this looks justice. Extremely impressed and happy

Attachments

·
xFa
446 Posts
stage 2 doesnt look bad at all, thank you for the pics, guess ill be ordering mine soon :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts