Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
that guy
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some photos from the "Stancing with the Stars" car show, hosted by KHARtunerz at Kia-Hyundai Auto Racing in Murrietta, CA

I won second place in the Hyundai category at this show!

The first place winner in the Hyundai category

DROOOLLLL

·
:D
423 Posts
GCs getting repped hard! nice pics. i recognized the first couple in the pics. remember meeting them at a local meet. beautiful GCs. good stuff.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The pics of the S2K make me miss mine :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dang, makes me wish I lived somewhere other than SW Missouri. The car scene here is pretty pathetic. The Evos near the top are gorgeous! Great pictures as well man, I'd kill to have photography skills.

·
that guy
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, makes me wish I lived somewhere other than SW Missouri. The car scene here is pretty pathetic. The Evos near the top are gorgeous! Great pictures as well man, I'd kill to have photography skills.
Thanks for the compliments man!!

I bet if you guys put together a properly promoted car show, you'd get a lot of cool cars showing up. Every state seems to have a great car community, its just a question of getting them all in the same place at the same time haha

As far as photography skills, it just takes time. I started with a crappy point and shoot camera 15 years ago, and slowly worked my way up to having the skills to use a Canon 5D. Like any other skill, practice practice practice!

·
that guy
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone put this car out of its misery
lol why?That's CJ's car, it's quite bad ass actually! He puts down something like 375whp on 91 octane. He also has the sexiest hose tuck job done under the hood. He would have probably won the car show if he had his front bumper on

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the compliments man!!

I bet if you guys put together a properly promoted car show, you'd get a lot of cool cars showing up. Every state seems to have a great car community, its just a question of getting them all in the same place at the same time haha

As far as photography skills, it just takes time. I started with a crappy point and shoot camera 15 years ago, and slowly worked my way up to having the skills to use a Canon 5D. Like any other skill, practice practice practice!
Yeah that's true.. I guess it's just me being lazy and not putting the time/initiate forward to try and make it happen. I owned an SRT4 (flame suit on) from 2010 until Januray of this year when I sold it and it was pretty sad to see the car scene decline here over the years. But I miss those days so I'm trying to scoop up a Genesis.

Along with practice comes the price of all that fancy equipment as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts