Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has any suggestion on steering wheel cover for the 3.8 US base model? Any good place to check out online?

·
To the Batmobile!
1,621 Posts
What kind of cover are you looking for? You could always go to like Target, Walmart, Pepboys, Autozone, etc. Pretty much anywhere that sells car related parts.

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want to cover it up to prevent it from wearing out. The size of the steering wheels are all the same for the US models at least correct? (ex: 3.8 base, GT, Track) I'll check out the local auto shop first. That wheelskins site looks interesting N2OInferno, thanks guys.

·
Registered
712 Posts
hmmmmmmm........

i wonder how similar that red is to the GT interior..... that gear shift boot would look siiiiiiiiick

EDIT: color samples are on the way haha, good job on that sites part

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
My cover doubles as a headband

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,430 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice Whyte 380GT, I envy you. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Color match?

Has anyone tried the burgundy color from wheelskins? Does it match the red cloth that comes with the track model? I know the red won't, but it looks like the burgundy might. Let me know if anyone has it and if possible, post some pics.

THanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone has any suggestion on steering wheel cover for the 3.8 US base model? Any good place to check out online?
Did you find out what size siver to gte? I am wondering if the 14-14.5" is best or would the standard 15" fit well too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts