Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,462 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

The time has come. I am parting out my genesis. All after market parts are for sale.

For now, pickup only. Parts will be available in Gaithersburg MD. I will also be posting in the classified section.

·
shorttrack
1,641 Posts
Hi Everyone,

The time has come. I am parting out my genesis. All after market parts are for sale.

For now, pickup only. Parts will be available in Gaithersburg MD. I will also be posting in the classified section.
Are you getting a different platform to build?

·
shorttrack
1,641 Posts
Can't say I don't blame you,I was going to try for high 10.90's to low 11.30's but with 2 kids in 2 major universities (Texas A&M and University of Hawaii at Hilo)I will just be satisfied with my slow ass high 11.87 1/4 ET. I will re do my drag race Hayabusa for next year and plant my old ass on it for some 8 second runs for a whole lot cheaper.I might can get a low 11 second if I don't scatter my motor with multiple attempts .But not going to chance it as I only have 7,000 miles on the OEM motor (not my DD),wife would be very upset (shrug ) . Take care.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Steve, when do you think you will have pricing available?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,467
Steve, when do you think you will have pricing available?

I attached pricing on post 1462 (see the attached pics above)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I attached pricing on post 1462 (see the attached pics above)
Oh i didnt see the second had pricing out of view in the thumbnail! Are you only selling the mechanical stuff as a kit?

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,469
Oh i didnt see the second had pricing out of view in the thumbnail! Are you only selling the mechanical stuff as a kit?

For now, yes. I'd like to sell the whole turbokit as one unit.

1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts