Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi my car got stolen last night in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Its a hyundai genesis coupe 2011 black 2.0T, inside black leather, 18 inch mags
If anybody have any ideas of how i can find my car, or have seen my car please contact me via PM asap.
The window wasn't broken, no signs of damages, do anyone know if its possible to steal this car easily or was it like professionals

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can see coming here to see if anyone has spotted your car but the best thing you can do if you want a tip on how to find it is alert the authorities and give them as much detailed information as is possible. I'm sorry this happened to you and hope you get it back as was.

Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks
i already did that , now im trying to get the word out maybe someone will find it before it get into pieces and sold

·
Registered
264 Posts
arent there mobilizers in canadain gencoupes?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
arent there mobilizers in canadain gencoupes?
LOL but thats not funny. He has a good point though how the hell do people steal modern cars nowadays???

Did they have the keys? lol

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
Also wherever it was parked check with the local businesses or see if there are any cameras around that could have caught these people...why do people steal cars, seriously.

Also are there any specifics that could pin your car out if it was for say at a dealer? Scratches, custom work, etc?

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Good luck finding it, but I hope you have insurance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, sorry to hear about your car. if I where you I would do a kijiji search for it and craigslist and see if you find any parts or rims or even the car itself on there majority of times its some lowlife who steals it for fun or something. but other times it can be as u said pros who will take it and chop it for parts and what not. just make sure you refine your search look in 300km distances to see if you see a 2.0t 2011 and if you see anything suspicious then report it. honestly my friend found his trek bike that way when it was stolen some guy had it for sale in ottawa and we live in toronto. best of luck my friend.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Moving to General to help get some better exposure. OP, please post at least 4 more times to be able to send and receive PMs. I am removing your phone number as that will attract spam and other telemarketers from web crawlers to your number. I would rather members PM you if they have any info. If you have any pics and or can provide as much detail as possible, that would help.

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Hope you find your car .... Wonder how it was stolen

·
Registered
565 Posts
How do you steal a car with a start button? I was always wondering that, I'm sure you can hotwire it the same but how do you get into it without breaking the window? Don't tell me that works just as easily as it does on a lock and key car too!

·
In vino veritas
70 Posts
How do you steal a car with a start button? I was always wondering that, I'm sure you can hotwire it the same but how do you get into it without breaking the window? Don't tell me that works just as easily as it does on a lock and key car too!
You put it on a flatbed truck and haul it away.

·
Black 3.8GT
455 Posts
^Probably flatbed.
Sucks to hear man. Good luck with finding it/working w/ insurance.

·
Registered
616 Posts
luckily in quebec (and all of canada as far as i know) insurance is required by law and most banks wont give a loan unless new replacement value is taken for the first 3-5 years of a new car purchase.

i hope you find her and pray that it isn't damaged when you get her back, but rest easy knowing you're covered here in Quebecistan.

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
Wait... what? It's Canada... not NYC... I'm sure someone just borrowed it... yanno like they do bikes in Amsterdam and they'll bring it back soon. Ya'll do that up there, right?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts