Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just left a street racing made safe event in Miami FL here's some vids. 3.8 genny bolt ons and wrx full bolt ons from dig. My friend also got a gun pulled on us after he wouldn't move.
Just to be clear. This is an event held twice a month in south florida off us27. They conduct rolling as well as from a dig races. Some of the more powerful cars do 60mph rolls its pretty impressive
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums...64D6CB-14049-0000070C7BA980AF_zps68200ee5.mp4
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums...3C77A7-14049-0000070C92B2D881_zps87fa1dc1.mp4

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great reason to not visit Florida again! Although he may have just been trying to shoot a mosquito near you guys. They do get some big bugs out that way.

·
Orlando, FL
360 Posts

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol was some crazy Haitian dude he refused to use the rest of the rd and decided to drive right up on us and start arguing

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
You can make street racing as safe as you want. Still doesn't make Florida safe lol

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Wannabe Track Junky
883 Posts

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can make street racing as safe as you want. Still doesn't make Florida safe lol
Yea I carry my berreta nano everywhere I go. When he pulled back the slide to **** the gun I saw it wasn't even loaded so I just walked away

·
Registered
39 Posts
i live in Miami too its some parts are just plain bad.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
How is this "safe" street racing?

·
Banned
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
673 Posts
I've lived in Florida for 20+yrs now and have only been shot at like 4 or 5 times, it's still safe!

:sly:

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Yea I carry my berreta nano everywhere I go. When he pulled back the slide to **** the gun I saw it wasn't even loaded so I just walked away
Did you just star out a completely non offensive use of the word ****? hahaha

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,581 Posts
Did you just star out a completely non offensive use of the word ****? hahaha
Did you just try to use the word **** as well?

Scent via Glade Air Freshener.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.